Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Survive in the CO2 Private Server section, how do i do that?

Discussion on [Guide] Survive in the CO2 Private Server section, how do i do that? within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Survive in the CO2 Private Server section, how do i do that?

okay i made this guide because newcomers like Xmasterrr and Phoenix dont know how it plays around here. i must say that Phoenix found his way to survive here and he is helpfull for some people but Xmasterrr is still stuck i hope that this will help him and all new comers!

Lesson 1: People that are nice and people that are bad.
Code:
[U]EmmeTheCoder[/U] is one of the bad people, he thinks that he is the mafia of elitepvpers, i admit that i agree with some things of him that he is saying but when people say something about him he is for 2 weeks nice and then he is the flaming mafia guy again, my message to the newcomers is that you can better be friends with him if you want to be loved on elitepvpers but if you are friends with him about that reason i wont have respect for you (and other people wont have respect for you either) BUT emme is very helpfull look to his releases!
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]************************************[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]***********************************[/COLOR]
[u]BERGHUIS1[/u] i do not know much about berghuis but i think that he is a good helper please tell me some more information about him and i will add it immediately!
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]************************************[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]***********************************[/COLOR]
[u]tao4229[/u] he is very very helpfull! i rank him as the best helper on elitepvpers maybe that someone else is better but then he must share place 1 with tao4229! congratz tao4229 you are my favorite person here on elitepvpers.
[u]tanelipe is a good Forum Mod he helps alot and he is always following the rules and he never abuse the rules sometimes he is a lil bit soft with warnings but that is making him the best or second best moderator in the conquer section i see him as a good mod and a good helper i think that when you have questions you can always ask it to this guy when he have time.[/u]
[u]Hiyoal is the best or second best forum mod like tanelipe is to, he is always nice i dont know if he abuse the rules but he dont use his powers much only if he needs to, he isnt much online i think but when you want a nice comment you can count on this guy (if you are nice to;])[/u]
[U]kinshi88[/U] is not much online here on elitepvpers but he released good codes for LOTF Source like emme do to i cant say much about him because i dont know him so good, if someone can give more information about him i will add it.
[U]InfamousNoone[/U] is certainly the best coder here on elitepvpers, do not ask him for help with coders or with your private server because he have a own server that is very succesful and that is taking much time of him, do not bother him if you respect him!

Lesson 2: Shortcuts for names
Code:
Tao = Tao4229
Tane = tanelipe (Do not call him tanel because tanel is someone else!)
Emme = EmmeTheCoder
Hybrid = InfamousNoone
Kinshi = kinshi88
[B][COLOR="Red"]Other names are not important![/COLOR][/B]

Lesson 3: Helpful Links
Code:
[url]http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discussions-questions/201642-release-big-release-cov2-source-2009-gift-d.html[/url]
[url]http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discussions-questions/177012-all-1-lotf-guides-releases.html[/url]
[url]http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discussions-questions/191093-big-release-conquer-online-tqs-official-binarys.html[/url]
[url]http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discussions-questions/135795-guide-make-private-server-need-nothing.html[/url]
[url]http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discussions-questions/103052-guide-release-conquer-server-cofuture-using-mysql.html[/url]

Lesson 4: Important Rules
Code:
Be nice! Do not Spam! Dont post trash! PM if you have problems with someone!

If you can make my thread better then post it here HOW and ill update
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/15/2009, 20:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Nice post? lol.
Old 01/15/2009, 21:24   #3

You call this a guide to survive this section? Just that you know, Emme is a very nice guy, and he flames ppl who make threads like THIS ONE, This is a bit searching for trouble -aye? You act like you've got so much pride in you. But maybe you should put something about yourself in there , you are telling ppl not to show off eachother, but this is searching for troubles so... Now I will and shall say: THIS IS SOO NUUB (So are you).
Old 01/15/2009, 21:25   #4

Your comment on emme has got me in stitches literally LOL ROFL
Old 01/15/2009, 21:28   #5

Btw I know how to make this "guide" better, you've missed out step 4

*EDIT - Lesson 4*
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2009, 21:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwin9 View Post
You call this a guide to survive this section? Just that you know, Emme is a very nice guy, and he flames ppl who make threads like THIS ONE, This is a bit searching for trouble -aye? You act like you've got so much pride in you. But maybe you should put something about yourself in there , you are telling ppl not to show off eachother, but this is searching for troubles so... Now I will and shall say: THIS IS SOO NUUB (So are you).
i dont talk about myself on this thread because im not helpful for epvp so im not important and im not asking for troubles and yeah i have pride in me that is because i have a life and im not telling people not to show off eachother but is it that hard to be nice? and i said to that emme is very helpful so next time read the good things to and talk about that, not only the bad things
because people like YOU are destroying epvp co section

btw thx for telling me that i skipt lesson 4
Old 01/15/2009, 21:47   #7

I love how you missed out unknownone (Sparkie) Amongst quite a few other big EPvP names.
Old 01/15/2009, 22:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
I love how you missed out unknownone (Sparkie) Amongst quite a few other big EPvP names.
sorry idk him can you give some information about him? and other if you know more like ultimation and korvacs or something
Old 01/15/2009, 22:14   #9

If you don't know him then your really not in the position to be making a guide for anybody.
Old 01/16/2009, 00:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
If you don't know him then your really not in the position to be making a guide for anybody.

I was about to say that.But now all i have to say is:

* AGREED *
Old 01/16/2009, 14:08   #11

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Hey,I have thought of this for a long time now. Whos best, sparkie or inf?o.0
Old 01/16/2009, 15:08   #12

even harder : Sparkie, Inf or Korv?

IMO Sparkie, but only they can know it for sure.
Old 01/16/2009, 16:57   #13

sparkie is my vote

btw this is plasma-hand i got tired of the name plasma-hand so i made a new acc
Old 01/16/2009, 17:59   #14

elite*gold: 111
i lol'd
Old 01/16/2009, 20:47   #15

Well if i'm destroying this section, then why didn't any mod or something ban me straight away? Maybe because I kept to the rules?