Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] TQCalc conversion for Item upgrade/improve in TC

Discussion on [Release] TQCalc conversion for Item upgrade/improve in TC within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] TQCalc conversion for Item upgrade/improve in TC

I dunno if it's already released or not...

You'll need this:

After that.... you can use this:

Some methods you shall search into TQ released source...
Tested by me.... i feel like was trying to upgrade/improve items in real co hahahahahaha was like "THAT FU** FAILED AGAIN"

Cyaa!!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/02/2012, 17:37   #2

Very Good Release ... Thanks ...
Old 07/09/2012, 14:36   #3

You got this from the C++ source ?
Old 07/09/2012, 15:31   #4

Yeah..... there are alot of other things i've got from there....
Like the mysql system ;P
Old 07/13/2012, 07:58   #5

very nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Release) Elite,IPU & EG unpack & conversion to testserver with aloken
11/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Here is the EG, IPU,and Elite dekaron, it has full instructions inside the document, also for the aloken database just use the information from the aloken replace another char database into another database as reference and copy lines for the aloken and add a new line to the database. Then you do the following in the rar files i sent. Also download DEKARON EG and fully update the client before use with the conversion proccess!!!!!!!!!!! aloken replace char: url=http://www.dkunderground.org...
Upgrade Item
09/24/2010 - Florensia - 3 Replies
Hi. There was a bug to improve item without using cash. But now I cannot use it more. There is a message that the item is already in use during the trade. Can anybody help me please? It's very expensive to buy the amount of cash necessary to upgrade many items.
[How to] improve item
08/13/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
i want to know how to improve item like in this movie : US Shaiya item hack 1 - Regarder la Vidéo - Kendin Co? US Shaiya item hack 2 - Regarder la Vidéo - Kendin Co? Thanks Sylvain_73
upgrade item to 120 without wasting a db
07/29/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 51 Replies
some people dont know this (i said some not all so dont flame if you know) that upgrading an item TO 120 may take a db (necky for example) but it upgrades in tc as well! i have upgraded my elite +3 necky in tc in 4 mets, my boots in 10, and my bow in 7 much better than spending 3 dbs :cool: Edit: btw i forgot to mention you cannot i repeat CANNOT upgrade an item after it hits 120 in tc