Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NPC to buy +2 +7 +8 and celestial stone at!!

Discussion on [Release] NPC to buy +2 +7 +8 and celestial stone at!! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
[Release] NPC to buy +2 +7 +8 and celestial stone at!!

in Client :
Search for
Code:
if (CurrentNPC == 1010)
Under it add

Code:
if (CurrentNPC == 80801)
                        {
                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hey i know there aren't +2,+7 and +8 stones in shopping mall so you can buy them from me,you can also buy Clean Water from me for RB.What do you want?"));
                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("+2Stone(50 Cps)", 1));
                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("+7Stone(4054 Cps)", 2));
                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("+8Stone(8048 Cps)", 3));
                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Clean Water(500 Cps)", 4));
                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Nothing", 255));
                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());
                        }

search again for
Code:
if (CurrentNPC == 1010)
under the whole code of if (CurrentNPC == 1010) with the controls add this :

Code:
if (CurrentNPC == 80801)
                        {
                            if (Control == 1)
                            {
                                if (MyChar.ItemsInInventory < 40)
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.CPs >= 50)
                                    {
                                        MyChar.CPs -= 50;
                                        MyChar.AddItem("730002-2-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UID, 30, MyChar.CPs));
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Sorry, you do not have enough CPS"));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I see.", 255));
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            if (Control == 2)
                            {
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.CPs >= 4054)
                                    {
                                        MyChar.CPs -= 4054;
                                        MyChar.AddItem("730007-7-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            if (Control == 3)
                            {
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.CPs >= 8048)
                                    {
                                        MyChar.CPs -= 8048;
                                        MyChar.AddItem("730008-8-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            if (Control == 4)
                            {
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.CPs >= 500)
                                    {
                                        MyChar.CPs -= 500;
                                        MyChar.AddItem("721258-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                        }
then go to ure database and add a npc with the UID 80801 and ure done
Old 11/21/2008, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice but so Easy to make it
Old 11/21/2008, 22:39   #3

elite*gold: 20
more pointless useless and inefficient dialogs, YAY!
Old 11/21/2008, 23:47   #4

Quote:
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hey i know there aren't +2,+7 and +8 stones in shopping mall so you can buy them from me,you can also buy Clean Water from me for RB.What do you want?"));
umm why not just add them to shopping mall and save having to waste more memory on more npcs ??

Learning to edit shop.dat works wonders You can make any vending npcs load whatever you want simply by putting in items ids you want it to have.

I have everything but the kitchen sink available in my shoppingmall and also for convenience i put all city scrolls in every pharmacist so you can get to wherever you want to go.
Old 11/22/2008, 00:18   #5

elite*gold: 130
Well, yeah, but just new at it so working
Old 11/22/2008, 00:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
umm why not just add them to shopping mall and save having to waste more memory on more npcs ??

Learning to edit shop.dat works wonders You can make any vending npcs load whatever you want simply by putting in items ids you want it to have.

I have everything but the kitchen sink available in my shoppingmall and also for convenience i put all city scrolls in every pharmacist so you can get to wherever you want to go.
and cause it's not even encrypted, making it even easier !