Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO2_CORE_DLL (C# Library)

Discussion on CO2_CORE_DLL (C# Library) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/18/2014, 16:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
After some testing I found the issue.
Beside the 72 key size (TQ's hack), the issue is related to the reuse of the class.

Code:
private unsafe static void TestCrypto()
{
    Blowfish bf = new Blowfish();
    byte[] key = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes("Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!Hello world!");
    bf.GenerateKey(key);
    byte[] data = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes("The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.");
    fixed (byte* ptr = data)
        bf.Encrypt(ptr, data.Length);
    bf = new Blowfish(); //null this line and it will not decrypt correctly
    bf.GenerateKey(key);
    fixed (byte* ptr = data)
        bf.Decrypt(ptr, data.Length);
    Console.WriteLine(Encoding.ASCII.GetString(data));
}
If you use GenerateKey twice, the second time it will not work correctly.
You must reset the IVs I think, and check if in the generateKey method, the counters are resetted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2014, 14:19   #32

Hi ! Thanks for the Release!

i've you done the reverse of String2Id function for the WDF format ? (Id2String)
Old 07/08/2014, 18:22   #33

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyroFR View Post
Hi ! Thanks for the Release!

i've you done the reverse of String2Id function for the WDF format ? (Id2String)
It's impossible. It's a hash algorithm, so it's one way only.

Tags
co2 library, co2_core_dll, cptsky