Not a member yet? Register for your free account!


Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

COPS v3 - Reborn Edition : Source & Tools [LOTF Emulator]

This is a discussion on COPS v3 - Reborn Edition : Source & Tools [LOTF Emulator] within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions category; Originally Posted by CptSky No, the database is formed of INI file for the accounts, of custom CHR file for ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 23:29   #11
I is I
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 444
Received Thanks: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
No, the database is formed of INI file for the accounts, of custom CHR file for the character and of custom DIF files for other things.

In the "Accounts" folder of the test server, you need to create a file with the name: ACCOUNT_NAME.acc, where ACCOUNT_NAME is what you want After you'll need to write some information in it.

Code:
[Account]
AccountID=Your account name
Password=Your password hashed in SHA-256 (http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator)
RealName=NULL
Email=NULL
Question=NULL
Answer=NULL
LogonCount=0
Token=NULL
All the config file are at the root of the Test Server with explanations. They're all INI files. Really easy to see them.


the password being saved first time i log in ?

after i converted "test" to hash password , and edited it into root user....

i am trying to log in , but i am getting Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login.




===================================

Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login.


===================================

Any Respond ?

__________________


Last edited by abdeen; 03-16-2012 at 00:56.
abdeen is offline  
Old 03-16-2012, 16:53   #12
Software Engineer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,169
Received Thanks: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeen View Post
the password being saved first time i log in ?

after i converted "test" to hash password , and edited it into root user....

i am trying to log in , but i am getting Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login.




===================================

Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login.


===================================

Any Respond ?
Make sure the config file is configured correctly. Plus, you need to create a SVR file that contains all the information of the game server. Name, IP, Port. The AuthServer can handle several game server.

The SVR files are in the Servers folder. There is a tool to create them.

PS. Yes, the configuration isn't really easy at all... But when you understand all the step, that's really easy.
CptSky is offline  
Old 03-16-2012, 17:53   #13
I is I
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 444
Received Thanks: 12
i edited config file , and created new servername.svr

but still the error coming up.
dose there any guide or example for setup the server with that source ?
abdeen is offline  
Old 03-16-2012, 18:57   #14
Software Engineer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,169
Received Thanks: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeen View Post
i edited config file , and created new servername.svr

but still the error coming up.
dose there any guide or example for setup the server with that source ?
Be sure that the server name is the same that you try to connect to...
CptSky is offline  
Old 03-16-2012, 19:15   #15
I is I
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 444
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Be sure that the server name is the same that you try to connect to...
could you spare 1 minute of your time and explain which files needed to edit , in the source side , and the client side ?

and there are a special loader for your source or what ?

and why i am getting this error ?


Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login.
abdeen is offline  
Old 03-19-2012, 10:52   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeen View Post
could you spare 1 minute of your time and explain which files needed to edit , in the source side , and the client side ?

and there are a special loader for your source or what ?

and why i am getting this error ?


Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login.
he just explained -_-
turk55 is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:24   #17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
Bonjour,

CptSky, j'ai un problème qui semble être le même que la personne du dessus.

Lorsque mon ami lance le serveur ( auth+gameserver ), lors de la tentative de connexion un message d'erreur s'affiche "Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login."

On a essayer avec le port du game serveur. Il semblerait que cela marche. Mais vue que l'on a pas de personnage on ne peut pas jouer.

Il s'emblerait que l'authserv.exe rencontre un problème.

Cordialement et amicalement zazira,
zazira is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 02:35   #18
Software Engineer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,169
Received Thanks: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazira View Post
Bonjour,

CptSky, j'ai un problème qui semble être le même que la personne du dessus.

Lorsque mon ami lance le serveur ( auth+gameserver ), lors de la tentative de connexion un message d'erreur s'affiche "Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login."

On a essayer avec le port du game serveur. Il semblerait que cela marche. Mais vue que l'on a pas de personnage on ne peut pas jouer.

Il s'emblerait que l'authserv.exe rencontre un problème.

Cordialement et amicalement zazira,
Tu peux m'envoyer la config du serveur ? Je checkerai ça. J'essaierai de te faire un tutoriel pour le configurer... Je sais que l'émulateur est difficile à configurer...
CptSky is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 11:03   #19
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Tu peux m'envoyer la config du serveur ? Je checkerai ça. J'essaierai de te faire un tutoriel pour le configurer... Je sais que l'émulateur est difficile à configurer...
[AuthServ]
IpAddress = 5.214.43.250
Port = 9958
IsOpen = true
Token = 0

;IpAddress -> Server IP Address
;Port -> Server Port
;IsOpen -> Server Accept Connection
;Token -> Last Used Token

[GameServ]
IpAddress = 5.214.43.250
Port = 5816
MaxThreads = 75
Name = Medusa
RadioOn = true
IsOpen = true
DMapLoad = true
XPRate = 15
ProfRate = 15
LastUID =10000000
PKMaps = 1005, 1038, 1081, 1090, 1091, 1505, 2024, 6000, 6001
NoPKMaps = 700, 1002, 1004, 1007, 1008, 1010, 1036, 1039
NoRezMaps = 1081, 1090, 1091, 2024
;Alternate Damage System. Archer's damage will not be only based on dodge.
ADS = true
ChatFiltrer = true
LuckyDrop = true

;IpAddress -> Server IP Address
;Port -> Server Port
;MaxThreads -> Player Limit
;Name -> Server Name
;RadioOn -> Player Can Use Radio
;IsOpen -> Server Accept Connection
;DMapLoad -> Use DMap
;XPRate -> XPRate (Double)
;ProfRate -> Prof & Skill Rate (Double)
;LastUID -> Last Used UniqId
;PKMaps -> Free PK Maps
;NoPKMaps -> No PK Maps
;NoRezMaps -> No Rez Maps
;ADS -> Use Alternate Damage System
;ChatFiltrer -> Use Chat Filtrer
;LuckyDrop -> Use Lucky Drop
zazira is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 14:53   #20
Software Engineer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,169
Received Thanks: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazira View Post
[AuthServ]
IpAddress = 5.214.43.250
Port = 9958
IsOpen = true
Token = 0

;IpAddress -> Server IP Address
;Port -> Server Port
;IsOpen -> Server Accept Connection
;Token -> Last Used Token

[GameServ]
IpAddress = 5.214.43.250
Port = 5816
MaxThreads = 75
Name = Medusa
RadioOn = true
IsOpen = true
DMapLoad = true
XPRate = 15
ProfRate = 15
LastUID =10000000
PKMaps = 1005, 1038, 1081, 1090, 1091, 1505, 2024, 6000, 6001
NoPKMaps = 700, 1002, 1004, 1007, 1008, 1010, 1036, 1039
NoRezMaps = 1081, 1090, 1091, 2024
;Alternate Damage System. Archer's damage will not be only based on dodge.
ADS = true
ChatFiltrer = true
LuckyDrop = true

;IpAddress -> Server IP Address
;Port -> Server Port
;MaxThreads -> Player Limit
;Name -> Server Name
;RadioOn -> Player Can Use Radio
;IsOpen -> Server Accept Connection
;DMapLoad -> Use DMap
;XPRate -> XPRate (Double)
;ProfRate -> Prof & Skill Rate (Double)
;LastUID -> Last Used UniqId
;PKMaps -> Free PK Maps
;NoPKMaps -> No PK Maps
;NoRezMaps -> No Rez Maps
;ADS -> Use Alternate Damage System
;ChatFiltrer -> Use Chat Filtrer
;LuckyDrop -> Use Lucky Drop
Ça me semble bon. Tu as créé le fichier SVR pour Medusa ?
CptSky is offline  
Reply

Tags
cops, cops v3, lotf, reborn edition, source

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help To Fix Bug In LOTF Source Yooha CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions 6 07-16-2009 12:34
I need Reborn coding for LoTF and ToaistStar Not working xXVamXx CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions 11 05-17-2009 05:22
[Release] Reborn Script (Pro Edition) kinshi88 CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 23 04-17-2009 21:32
[POLL] LOTF Source or My Own Source ~Nameless~ CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions 30 09-22-2008 22:56



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.