Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Official source scetion

Discussion on [Release] Official source scetion within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 09/09/2008, 05:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
Well he is IN college, and is GOING to take a look, but since I am the only one on atm, I have to look. :P
Old 09/10/2008, 01:11   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher71501 View Post
Well he is IN college, and is GOING to take a look, but since I am the only one on atm, I have to look. :P
K, I was going to say, if he's in college and taking C++ courses, and can't find THAT, I am going to be worried about his grades D= (Not worried, but I would guess they failed x.x)
Old 09/10/2008, 14:31   #48

Haha... I doubt that he'll pass

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EPIC-RELEASE]My source with official steedrace + setup
08/06/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 192 Replies
Ok so I have decided to take a brake from conquer online private servesr....... I am releasing my source--some call it 5200+ some call it upgraded 5165 but I am releasing it... Features: 1 NPC That will say nothing when no event is active and it will activate the events npc dialog when the event is active so No Event = No Dialog Steed Race = Steed Race Dialog Steed Race ( The offical one from acid-co and real co Custom TDM and on a Custom map Custom PKT on a Custom Map Fixed Lotto
[Release]SkyNightCo Official Source!
06/30/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 33 Replies
*UPDATE* I FIXED THE CPU LEAK!!!!! Proof: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk155/mjnorcal 922/updated.jpg Well i thought about it and well here is our official source it has the Newest Mentor System and it only has a small cpu leak i fixed the ram leak just now and im sure if ya looked through it ya could fix the cpu leak i think its in the mentor system dun kno though soz Credits Goto SkyNightCo Members,Andrea, Fried Boner, Kinshi & TheLeGend209 Have Fun with it MEGAUPLOAD -...
[[Release]] [[Official]] copal source READ IT
01/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 46 Replies
Problem Resolved. Un-released. Thanks to eme for fixing it.