Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] How To Fix No Gears At Login (LOTF)

Discussion on [Release] How To Fix No Gears At Login (LOTF) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] How To Fix No Gears At Login (LOTF)

Hello i go show u how to fix the naked ppl bug in lotf source.
I think that everyone have seeing this problem on lotf source that when u login u see everyone naked well its realy easy to fix ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What U Need:
- (L)ands (O)f (T)he (F)orgotten Source (L.O.T.F)
- Microsoft Visual C Sharp (C#)
- Some Coding Skills
What To Do:
(1) Open The COServerProject
(2) Open Client.cs (In COServerProject)
(3) If you search a little you see the text from the login text of the server
(4) Change the text to (look below)
(5) And Debug it.

Change
Code:
                                        if (MyChar.RBCount > 1)
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.String(MyChar.UID, 10, "2NDMetempsychosis"));

SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Welcome to Lands Of The Forgotten Conquer Online!", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "This server is in testing stage. That means when we have passed the testing phase, we will delete all characters.", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "The real playing starts after all bugs have been removed and most of the things implemented.", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Report ANY bugs you find on the forum! Happy playing!", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Don't forget to vote for us! Go on our forum to vote!", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Exp Rate: " + DataBase.ExpRate + "x", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Players Online: " + World.AllChars.Count, 2005));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.GeneralData(MyChar.UID, 0, 0, 0, 75));
                                        There = true;
Into
Code:
                                    if (MyChar.RBCount == 2)
                                    {
                                    }

SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Welcome to .......", 2000));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Report Any bugs you find on the forum", 2000));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Don't Forget To Vote For ........ Daily", 2000));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Exp Rate: " + ExternalDatabase.ExpRate + "x", 2000));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Players Online: " 
                                        + World.AllChars.Count, 2005));
                                    There = true;
                                    World.SpawnMeToOthers(MyChar, true);
If This Helped You Hit The THANKS Button Please And I Will Give A THANKS Back
Thanks
22 Users
Old 08/14/2008, 18:43   #2

Someone needs a other guide for LOTF or something else for LOTF? then post it here!
Old 08/14/2008, 18:49   #3

thats like the easiest bug to fix in the lotf lol
Old 08/14/2008, 19:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
thats like the easiest bug to fix in the lotf lol
Well not many private servers have fixed it and did i ever said it was hard?
Old 08/14/2008, 19:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think-Fast View Post
WELL IT IS HARD HALP ME PLX >_< I R NEWB PLIX HALP ME Lol.. Yea its easy
Old 08/14/2008, 19:41   #6

Quote:
when did i say you said it was hard? i was just saying that its an easy fix
Old 08/14/2008, 20:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
when did i say you said it was hard? i was just saying that its an easy fix
ok you win xD
Old 08/14/2008, 21:46   #8

Why the hell would you even post this, Copy and pasting 1 line from another part of the script

Jees get a life
Old 08/15/2008, 02:47   #9

Quote:
Hello i go show u how to fix the naked ppl bug in lotf source.
I think that everyone have seeing this problem on lotf source that when u login u see everyone naked well its realy easy to fix ^^

What U Need:
- (L)ands (O)f (T)he (F)orgotten Source (L.O.T.F)
- Microsoft Visual C Sharp (C#)
- Some Coding Skills
What To Do:
(5) And Debug it.

Change
Code:
                                        if (MyChar.RBCount > 1)

SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Welcome to Lands Of The Forgotten Conquer Online!", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "This server is in testing stage. That means when we have passed the testing phase, we will delete all characters.", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "The real playing starts after all bugs have been removed and most of the things implemented.", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Report ANY bugs you find on the forum! Happy playing!", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Don't forget to vote for us! Go on our forum to vote!", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Exp Rate: " + DataBase.ExpRate + "x", 2000));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Players Online: " + World.AllChars.Count, 2005));
                                        There = true;
Into
Code:
                                    if (MyChar.RBCount == 2)
                                    {
                                    }

SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Welcome to .......", 2000));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Report Any bugs you find on the forum", 2000));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Don't Forget To Vote For ........ Daily", 2000));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Exp Rate: " + ExternalDatabase.ExpRate + "x", 2000));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Players Online: " 
                                        + World.AllChars.Count, 2005));
                                    There = true;
                                    World.SpawnMeToOthers(MyChar, true);
If This Helped You Hit The THANKS Button Please And I Will Give A THANKS Back
What is your desire to keep making new accounts, getting too hated on the old ones? Yes I know it's you.
Old 08/15/2008, 02:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akroma View Post
What is your desire to keep making new accounts, getting too hated on the old ones? Yes I know it's you.
i know who is who? im new on this forum i came from r*agez*n* that is why there are people in my team from r*agez*n*

btw why did you quote my thread if you tell something about something else:S?
Old 08/15/2008, 13:55   #11

man i need aguide on how to add the lab maps and the asventure zone maps in my pserver if u got post it pl ty
Old 08/22/2008, 21:10   #12

1: Fix the site........ -.-
2:Just make a New client.
Old 08/24/2008, 14:25   #13

Quote:
(5) And Debug it.
man can u tell me how to debug it i would apreciate it very much ths
Old 08/24/2008, 14:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Real_Slim_Shady View Post
man can u tell me how to debug it i would apreciate it very much ths
1. download Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition (Free on the Microsoft Website)
2. Open "COServerProject"
3. Press on Debug And Then Start Debugging.
Old 08/24/2008, 17:22   #15

Quote:
1. download Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition (Free on the Microsoft Website)
2. Open "COServerProject"
3. Press on Debug And Then Start Debugging.
there are 2 COServerProject
man can u make a pics pls