Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to Fail

Discussion on [Guide] How to Fail within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 09/21/2011, 17:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nice how to fail thread! XD
Old 09/21/2011, 23:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
You just failed big time.
Yup, that was the plan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2011, 18:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Don't forget to add cb drobs for GMs only.
and also cookie drops,makes servers famous.............
Old 09/22/2011, 18:11   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaArcherZGX View Post
and also cookie drops,makes servers famous.............
How will that make the server fail? It would make the server pro.
Old 09/22/2011, 18:41   #20

Quote:
How will that make the server fail? It would make the server pro.
i'm srry i jus dunno how to fail........haha i'm da fail bauss xD
Old 09/23/2011, 07:20   #21

Apart from everything else posted after the first post. What the shiz is this thread about? This is totally off-topic, it isn't a release also. Fang take my advice, how to fail: Be Fang. Also, what makes a fail server: A fail Owner.
Old 09/23/2011, 13:17   #22

The best fail ever invented is: Make GM/PM Possible!
Whats the big deal of funny command, can't you just help someone without being cool and show people ur the strongest in the server...
Old 09/23/2011, 18:54   #23

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobvdH View Post
The best fail ever invented is: Make GM/PM Possible!
Whats the big deal of funny command, can't you just help someone without being cool and show people ur the strongest in the server...
Completely agree... on my server, I'm a PM but I love playing the game. When my server does come out, I'm going to be playing along side the players without cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathKing View Post
Fang take my advice, how to fail: Be Fang.
You said that on the first page. You can say whatever you want, but the majority here watch me work on my new project over TV or know that I only started teaching myself C# last November. I'm pretty sure there are people that hate me on this forum, but I don't think any of them would call me a failure. (Not that I'm that good, but I'm definitely not that bad.)
Old 09/23/2011, 19:56   #24

Quote:
You're a failure in bed.
.-. That's just inappropriate..
along with mostly everything on this thread.
Old 09/23/2011, 21:46   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
.-. That's just inappropriate..
along with mostly everything on this thread.
Along the thread itself, if I may.

No one needs a guide on how to fail(obviously this thread would help people who doesn't want to fail), but seriously, with this name, it makes you think of two things:
1. Fang + Thread name: "[Guide] How to Fail" makes you think you already failed so you can teach us how to too.
2. Check the thread out and laugh a little.

You are not that bad, but you are not that good either, you sure did care more than any other about learning and proving something. There are many people who learn without the whole community knowing they do, they just come with their releases and doesn't embarrass themselves. One example is koko20 or w.e his nickname was. He simply tried learning, and he released good stuff, but I do not remember him doing the **** you did.
One thing you should know by now, it's not such a good idea to tell others how good you are and how others suck comparing them to you, because everyone can have a very wrong idea of themselves, which usually makes the listeners(/readers) just make a fool out of yourself.

If you really want to be helpful, do a thread with the name: "If you want to succeed, do not do this: " and add your list, that's so much more helpful than what you have here running.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/24/2011, 05:15   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
Along the thread itself, if I may.

No one needs a guide on how to fail(obviously this thread would help people who doesn't want to fail), but seriously, with this name, it makes you think of two things:
1. Fang + Thread name: "[Guide] How to Fail" makes you think you already failed so you can teach us how to too.
2. Check the thread out and laugh a little.

You are not that bad, but you are not that good either, you sure did care more than any other about learning and proving something. There are many people who learn without the whole community knowing they do, they just come with their releases and doesn't embarrass themselves. One example is koko20 or w.e his nickname was. He simply tried learning, and he released good stuff, but I do not remember him doing the **** you did.
One thing you should know by now, it's not such a good idea to tell others how good you are and how others suck comparing them to you, because everyone can have a very wrong idea of themselves, which usually makes the listeners(/readers) just make a fool out of yourself.

If you really want to be helpful, do a thread with the name: "If you want to succeed, do not do this: " and add your list, that's so much more helpful than what you have here running.
Most of the time I'm just defending myself .-.
People hate me on this forum. I get what you mean though. I shouldn't try as hard as I am.