Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wabe page account maker 5165

Discussion on wabe page account maker 5165 within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wabe page account maker 5165

my english bad.
this is account maker from web site need nating.
scure c# + php.
Extract the archive to your Apachi Folder (C:\AppServ\www)
edit in the scure you OldCODB Folder (C:\OldCODB\Users)
no style for page.
i make this scure .

download:
ty.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2011, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
You do how to make 5165 co private server on windows xp?
If you do pls send me a massage or contact me on yahoo:
! Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nice 5165 Reg Page
03/09/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Official Register Page I UsE download from here:Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! how to make: Step.1 Open regconfiguration and where it says "YOUR SERVER NAME HERE" and "your server ipaddress here" do what they say and "Save" and "Close" Step.2 now open "start ur reg page here" and it should be black only unless someone registers then there should be letter ______________________________________________ CoRevenge - Gaming Is Born All Bots Disabled...
Register Page For 5165 (Non PHP)
12/12/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Download The Webserver.exe Here And Past~Intall It In OldCODB Now Download EpicWebServer Here And Install It Anywhere (In Prefer Intall It Near Your Source or C:\ ) Now Go to and Open reg.html with Notepad Edit The Red Ip Adress Below And replace it by Yours replace the red Ip adress by your ip adress (the ip that you put in config.ini)
Any one that can help me with a register page for 5165
12/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can someone help me with a register page for a 5165 server. ive been downloading some stuff from other people. i try it and i see it. i cant do anything tho. and no other people can go there. what do i do? please add me in msn [email protected]
i need reg page for source 5165
09/07/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hello guys i need reg page for source 5165 but i have source with naivact cuz reg page for source 5165 with navicat cuz reg page no`t like source 5165 without navicat so plzzzz any one post it here and i will give 1000000 Thanks:handsdown: and plz how to make it :(
I want to maker that scammer page 2!
12/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello i want to edit the email and make on a annonymus host server u know where i can make that? the scammerpage is : Conquer Online - www.conqueronline.com