Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] 5165 RegisterPage with background music :D

Discussion on [Release] 5165 RegisterPage with background music :D within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] 5165 RegisterPage with background music :D

Request close
Old 04/08/2011, 22:37   #2

try to keep registration pages more simple, and nothing personal but this looks really bad..
Old 04/10/2011, 20:36   #3

Thank you Paul but this is NOT what I personally am working on and as already stated this is for BEGINNERS. The page can not get any more simple *****. Besides it`s all from self study
Old 04/10/2011, 21:01   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
By simple he means less cluttered....

You have graphics going all over the place.

I dunno about others but as soon as I see a tiled background of some random pic I cringe and close the page.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2011, 22:01   #5

Then I guess that I should request this to be closed. Not entirely sure what you mean by "all over the place" though?!?!?! Nobody wants a bland web page or at least I know I don`t lol.
Old 04/11/2011, 12:51   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
I think what pro was trying to say was that websites that have alot on them look unprofessional, personally a simple design that is done to a high standard looks 100 times better than a cluttered 'busy' design.

Something you should do some research on i think, also music that plays in the background of a website is one of the worst things imaginable, i wouldnt do it in the future.

Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Change Background Music (BGM)
07/06/2010 - Combat Arms - 7 Replies
Deutsch: also wenn man ein lied hat was man gerne und viel hört dann kann man das sich einfach als hintergrund musik in CA einfügen ... Wie? 1) ihr sucht euch ein lied aus das ihr mögt 2)ihr kopiert es irgendwo hin und bennent es um in BGM_LOOP 3) dann kopiert ihr es in X:Nexon\Combat Arms (EU)\Game\BGM 4) wenn euch dann euer pc fragt ob ihr es kopieren und überschreiben wollt bestätigt ihr das 4.1) wenn ihr das später vllt wieder ändern wollt macht eine sicherheits kopie von...
HOW TO CHANGE background music in GCPH?
10/06/2009 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused: MS. lirelei, i knew you posted something about this but i wasn't ablee to get the steps ^^ how stupid of me heheheheheheheheheheehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
[Guide] BackGround Music & Sword Sound Removel.
07/07/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Ok here is a short guide on how to remove the Background Music or Change it to a song you like. 1.) Go here. C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\sound 2.) Find the file named "music.mp3" delete it. 3.) Get the song you want must be a mp3 file name it "music.mp3 then put it in to this folder. C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\sound. Then when you login you should have your favorite song playing.
Background music - How to edit
07/18/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
The conquer bg (background) music works like this: There are 8 music files in conquer-folder/sound, called: music.mp3 - music7.mp3. There is a file in conquer/ini/musicregion.ini. This files specifies which music file is played in a specific region of the game (e.g. in TC). Every regions section is assigned to a map-id and to special region in the map (cords). Here is one of sections in the musicregion.ini for example: Mapid=1002 = plain Bound_X=345 = Twin City Bound_Y=210
Changing the background music
01/12/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Hey there.....TQ just created a new patch that have a background music... but honestly (They sucks) So here's the way to change them and put ur favourate music :D get the patch 5008...and extract it in empty folder... Then open music ...U gonna find 3 or 4 files named as ( music.mp3 ) or something. get ur favourate three songs and name them ( music.mp3 ) ( music07.mp3 ) and (music06.mp3) then put them in ur original CO folder. Notice: U dont have to extract them in empty folder but i did...