Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

With or with out Ninja/Tower&fan

Discussion on With or with out Ninja/Tower&fan within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Wiht or With Out Ninjas/Towers&Fans
Yes its a good idea 3 60.00%
No its a bad idea 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/15/2011, 08:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFang View Post
uhm... no. :faceplam: I facepalm your facepalm.
Learn English. Your poll says "good idea" and "bad idea" but you don't tell us the idea. Instead you give us TWO ideas saying "with or without ninjas, towers, and fans"

In your post u say "in other words is it a good idea to have ninjas/towers&fans" but your actual poll question doesn't make any sense at all.
too bad i cant press THANKS more than once or i would've spamed you with thx for saying that! =)))

@angelius: told you a million time stop being a ****** and change your attitude, am wondering why the **** anyone helps you on here with that attitude of yours, you know i wont!
Old 03/15/2011, 08:46   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
too bad i cant press THANKS more than once or i would've spamed you with thx for saying that! =)))

@angelius: told you a million time stop being a ****** and change your attitude, am wondering why the **** anyone helps you on here with that attitude of yours, you know i wont!
You're welcome... I guess. But bumping threads to get back at someone isn't cool or the right thing to do...

#request close