Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi Guyz just need to know

Discussion on Hi Guyz just need to know within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi Guyz just need to know

I just want to know about this image attach, and about the whisper dialog box
the Details button what is the packet or case # of it in order to check the gears of the other character we are chatting with?

I also want to know about the mentor and apprentice coding do you have any sample or ideas .

thanks in advance..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17248756.jpg (214.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 01/14/2011, 12:34   #2

When u click, dosn't it sends a subtype?
Old 01/14/2011, 12:46   #3

well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
When u click, dosn't it sends a subtype?
it doesnt send any... what Im aftering is the whisper dialog and Details button of whisper dialog, about the image i attach is function properly but I dont know the case or packet of it. because i just want to check the code and put it in the whisper dialog and make the details button run properly......I hope you understand what Im saying about... sorry for my english
Old 01/15/2011, 20:44   #4

elite*gold: 20
when u click check that suppose to view this character Equips and info just like if u clicked the View Equip icon