Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amazing Custom Website

Discussion on Amazing Custom Website within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/03/2011, 10:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
That site literally made me feel nauseous... thanks..
same here ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePredaTe View Post
lol. i went to it and was like, what the fuckity fuck shit ass is this? And then it dawned on me. Some twelve year old with a little bit of cash bought a domain and filled it with a bunch of random shit. But, that would make a good adware/pop-up infection page. You know, just to be an asshole to someone. Anyways, to get back on topic.

On-Topic:
You can't just jump into the game of coding and ask people to buy your stuff. You gotta first get your name out there, talk to some people and make friends. Then you actually have to put some effort into your work. Not just throw something together so quickly and try to sell it. I was being an ass earlier, but if thats a true story then i'm sorry for what I said. But you have to realize, that people come to this forum trying to sell shit that stinks. (pardon my pun). But if you get better, then come back and try to sell it. It will go over alot more smoothly. People actually have to like your stuff, to be able to want to buy your stuff.
thanks i know i was just really excited how close i am to getting the ram. and yea my computers abnormally slow i have about 10 BIG programs i use on start up i have to just because the kinda stuff i do for my parents business and so on...
i don't even know why this computer is so slow.
I also know the way i did it was wrong but that was just a crappie example that i threw up on the page i was lagging so bad in Dream weaver that i couldn't take sitting there waiting for the crap i typed and then watch it fly across the screen like 15 seconds later after i typed it (u know?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
What's your paypal mail, I will send you 5$, don't got more atm. >_>
it's but you don't have to i mean it'd be amazing if u did, but if you do i prommis ill pay u back when i get some.
Old 01/03/2011, 11:12   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by allizzel777 View Post
it's but you don't have to i mean it'd be amazing if u did, but if you do i prommis ill pay u back when i get some.
I have send you 5bucks
Old 01/03/2011, 17:44   #33

system wizard, feel free to send like, 75 dollars my way.
Old 01/03/2011, 17:49   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePredaTe View Post
system wizard, feel free to send like, 75 dollars my way.
LMAO, I got 3$ back only
Old 01/04/2011, 08:39   #35

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
I have send you 5bucks
THANK YOU BRO SOOO MUCH! i just bought the ram i called newegg and they said they would take give me a deal and took shipping off and **** and lowered it 5$ LOL i just had enough! Thank you soo much! i promis ill send u 5$ back as soon as i get it
Old 01/04/2011, 10:14   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by allizzel777 View Post
THANK YOU BRO SOOO MUCH! i just bought the ram i called newegg and they said they would take give me a deal and took shipping off and **** and lowered it 5$ LOL i just had enough! Thank you soo much! i promis ill send u 5$ back as soon as i get it
You don't need to give me anything, it was a gift
Old 01/04/2011, 23:38   #37

I think you could do a little bit better on the navigation up top everything is just kinda bunched together.. As for everyone complain about the the way it looks, people who programing in php do not focus on images but the coding, thats why theres artist for the design of the website. Then again this might just be in HTML and the same thing kinda works for that , So when i judge someone's php/html its more of looking at how well the coding is and making sure its error free..
Old 01/05/2011, 06:53   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
< epic templates

ps, if you're going from 256mb to 4gb, your priorities are offset. I can only assume if 4gb of ram will make everything all better. If you have like 2-3, then it's not the end of the world and your computer should run fine unless you have like 1482584375423 infected files and malware.
your inner sarcasm never dawned upon me until today

Tags
website