Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimbot

Discussion on Aimbot within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aimbot

I need help in how to patch all aimbots in private server... coz aimbot release ruined pvp in my server and its not even cool to play now everyone is aiming and says its "skills" even tho they sucked 1 week ago...

please help me to help my admin to patch this ****... Thanks!
Old 11/07/2010, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If you don't have the coding knowledge to handle hackers on your own then chances are you shouldn't be running a pserver.

That being said there are a number of ways to handle hacks.

#1: Client side, check processes, check for injection, etc. If it happens send a report packet to the server and crash the client. If it's repeated then ban the client.

#2: Server side, calculate chance of a player landing a hit and if it becomes increasingly high over more than just a few hits then have it reported to a gm to check out/ban.

#3: Client side 2: run a mini scan of the conquer.exe in use and running processes and send a scan confirmation packet to the server before ever allowing them to log in (Ie: Server side check incoming connections for proper ip/confirmation packet before login) Should be combined with other methods though.

#4: Having proper staff/reporting.
Old 11/07/2010, 21:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
im not the owner of the pserver, just trying to help admin to fix it coz it really ruined our server