Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Default

Discussion on [REQUEST] Default within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello elitepvpers, I'm wondering if there is a default register page for 5165 without background or anything, i wanna add it to my own custom website, i just dont know how to make register page, like 1 came with the source when i originally downloaded it (like 5 months ago) but it doesnt connect with my database Id gladly pay a few dollars for it as its needed very badly

It has to connect with my vps database thats where im struggling thanks in advance

before somebody says use the search button, I have.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2010, 17:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Moved.
Old 10/13/2010, 20:03   #3

sql or flatfile?
Old 10/13/2010, 23:53   #4

I have one, give me your MSN.
Old 10/14/2010, 13:40   #5

I have one now thanks, if anyone would like it PM me iv added it to a cool looking website go take a look at my site if u want a copy of it il give u the website files

Site:

thanks anyways guys
Thanks
1 User

« Steeds | type npc »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]make a server like default
07/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
anyone can help me to solve my problem - how to change the composing rate being normal like in the 91 server - how to make the eudemon when hatch it will in normal star, not in 14 or 15 star - and one more thing, how to delete an item from shopping mall if some one have the DB and the client like eo 91 please share it to me :):):):) sorry for my english :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
how Put EXP by default ?
01/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 22 Replies
how Put EXP by default ? how Put Lv by default ?
[Request] Default character data user_character table
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hehehe, i was cleaning abit too much data today :mofo: Can someone post a tsql-txt dump of the default chars in user_char ? thanks alot! :handsdown:
{request} default info.csv
03/19/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i need this to replace some of the monster that i dont want to vac thx
<Request> Default Interface
11/25/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
I was recently messing around with hieitk's transparent skin, and I used the skinsetup.exe she made to install it. I decided to go back to the normal skin, so I could make videos of aimbotters(Douchebags). After restoring the "default" skin from hieitk's skinsetup.exe, I was left with a skin that was pre-potency. Many glitches, among those being no broadcast buttons, or windows, and no Circle thingy behind the potency number. If anyone has post potency/broadcast interface files, I would...