Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help making a private server

Discussion on Need Help making a private server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help making a private server

Im having trouble with the 5165 client ive been working on and i cant set it to 32 bit mode and asking questions are leading me nowhere.
I just want a simple private server for me and a couple of friends that we can mess around in no one else so that i wouldnt need to learn how to block their aimbot and bots. I want to know if its easier to make another server like a 5065 or 5095 which ever one i only want the ninja skills poison star and counter kill other than that ninjas are useless so if you can i just want a 5065 server no fan, tower, and horses. if anyone could explain to me how in GREAT DETAIL because im a noob to this stuff please help ive been trying to set one up for a month and have failed millions of times i just really need someone to help me understand this stuff i have used appserv, navicat, visual studio ultimate, and have downloaded net framework 4. But if its easier to make a server thats lower like 5017 or something can you please show me how?
Old 09/08/2010, 19:57   #2

lolz why u r trying to set the client to 32 bits o.o xD lolz just get source on patch 5165 and try it, it have ninja, horses etc... u could use binaries XDXD for ur server u dont need to code in them just change some things in navicat and thats it
Old 09/09/2010, 06:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adziunia View Post
lolz why u r trying to set the client to 32 bits o.o xD lolz just get source on patch 5165 and try it, it have ninja, horses etc... u could use binaries XDXD for ur server u dont need to code in them just change some things in navicat and thats it
1. I am trying to set it to 32 bit mode because i get this error
A first chance exception of type 'System.BadImageFormatException' occurred in NewestCOServer.exe
A first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in NewestCOServer.exe
2. Also is another client better like 5065 easier to do? or 5017 some client with out ninja and fan and tower?
3.Uhm what are binaries? heard about them but i dont know what they do
Old 09/10/2010, 10:59   #4

not the client but the server u need to set ur server NOT client to 32 bits :P if server is on 5165 version then use client with same version this is my suggestion

Tags
conquer client, conquer online, private server