Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time between attacks (5165)

Discussion on Time between attacks (5165) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Time between attacks (5165)

How do i change time between attacks on 5165? Finally i give up i can`t find that. In my server i can hit a mob every few secs or use fb/ss hercules any kind of skill. 1 at few secs 3 4 5... that **** me off

For those who`ll say get another source... I can`t i worked on this alot is very stable but can`t find that

Anyone??Pleaseee
Old 09/02/2010, 17:50   #2

u need to make a check for when send the attack.
and when u can send again.
u could do it with a timer.
Old 09/02/2010, 19:53   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
..... actually no.

For incoming attacks (to check vs speedhacking/botting etc)

You can either A: read the incoming timestamp (not the greatest option, proxy can bypass) or you can do a datetime for lastattack and check that vs current datetime to see if it's been long enough.

As for what you actually seem to be asking, your server should have some sort of timer or SOMETHING controling what your current target is.

Eg:

if(GC.MyChar.AttackInfo != null)
//code

This will have an attack speed value that's used for how often the attack is triggered (client only needs to send the attack packet once and the server will keep returning the attack packets as long as the client does not move/attack something else/mob dies)

You then need to remove this timer/attack info when the monster dies/moves/client does an action, etc.

You can use a simple int for the timer itself. Also take into account what the client state is. If you are using cyclone you need to / 3 it. SOA could be minor boost as well as other statuses as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2010, 10:10   #4

with timer i meant the datetime.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] 5165 furnitureNPC and store for 2nd time
02/02/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
After I got the creator's(pringle) permission to do that, im here to release furnitureNPC 5165 store now http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/438248-release-dynamic-maps-5165-houses. html will works perfect THIS IS NOT MY WORK 100% TO pringle DUN GIVE THANKS in NPCDialog.cs and this
can any one solve this proplem i got it when i logged in 2nd time (5165)
06/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
when i close my acc and then opened it agine i got this error System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.System.Data.ID bCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(Data Set dataset, DataTable datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32...
5165 Attacks rates bug
05/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
The Tao in my server is have no chance . example : Tao Full +12 -7 vs Ninja full just +6 .The tao is shooting the autre char with 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damage :rtfm: i Need help to fixe the attacks rates.:rtfm:
[Huge Question] Events Triggered by Time [5165]
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Ok, I've been wanting to create events that happen at a certain time on the server. What I mean is, at an "x" time, i want something that will trigger an event that does "y". For example: ------------ - I would like a "/c" command message to be sent to everyone at 5:00 pm saying "Event Test". (That's basicly what I've been trying to do) My big question is, does the client support it? If it does, where do I put the even code? If it doesn't then can someone help me out? I've been working...
[HELP] 5165 console spams all the time
01/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
my 5165 newestcoserver console spams about suspicious money and cps how do i go about stopping this because more stuff the servers trying 2 do = lag :pimp: