Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zonquer online bots?

Discussion on Zonquer online bots? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zonquer online bots?

hey ive been wondering if theres any Bots working for Zonquer online Specially Auto hunting ones and if CID does please tell me how to configure it right i tried configuring it but it keeps saying logging into account server if someone knows the right configuration please post it here and if someone knows Aworking auto hunt bot for Zonquer too.

**EDIT**
Im also having this problem icant log two accounts at once on Zonquer?
Old 09/02/2010, 10:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
I know for Honquer Ronquer and Tonquer
Old 09/02/2010, 11:57   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
If you need support for the private server, ask them not us (they can hell you alot better than we can).

As for hacks, look in the hack section.

Closed.
Closed Thread