Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I REALLY need help doin this

Discussion on I REALLY need help doin this within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I REALLY need help doin this

so here is my case i tried makin a server several times but i failed :'(
so i decided to ask for help !!
if ur intrested post a comment
u can make it using teamviewer
ty =D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
F##KIN DOIN THE SAME QUEST..........
03/29/2010 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
I AM DOIN THE SAME QUEST THE TEN YEARS NOW I AM FD 1 FROM LS 11 TO FD 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOME NICE EXP QUEST . PLZ HELP
WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG ! -.-'' ..
07/27/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hey .. YES I USED THE SEARCH ! X_x so i followed some of the TUT's you guyz added & most of them are perfect .. but sadly & I cant believe Im saying this .. they are a lil >> too much .. too easy << .. the fact that people started throwing away +9 & +6 items is really not that cool -.-'' soon everything will lose its value :S .. but still thanks ALOT .. anyways this is why i opened this thread ,, i edited the mobs & everything worked out just fine .. & when i tried the USA file that...
new high paying for silk get paid by doin survey
06/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
join this survey get paid by doin survey for 4 dollar http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=dopebo y707 http://www.AWSurveys.com/Pictures/AWS_ad3_150by15 0.jpg dont forget just make it up hehe^^ i made mine up and i got my payment in 1 week hehe its paypal hehe
[MAYBE] Lvling without doin something
12/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I have seen alot about incoming and outgoing packadges. But i still really dunno how it works. But cant you receive the incoming packadge of a hit on a heavy monster so you can go to twin and keep receiving it???? So you just get exp without doin something. Can someone explain how packadges work and tell of this is possible