Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Source Stop Button

Discussion on [Help] Source Stop Button within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Help] Source Stop Button

Hey EPvPers
Im using LOTF 5017 and i want to change the close button of the console like its ENTER now. Now i searched trough the whole source and changed lots to it, but im still stucked at the close key.
Old 08/30/2010, 23:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
Look in program.cs(Or maybe in lotf ts called General.cs)
Look for public static void Main
Inside of the void you should see something that says

while (true)

Under that is console commands I believe.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WarRock statt KOREANISCHE BUTTON --> Englische BUTTON
02/26/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Bin mir nicht sicher ob es diesen Thread schon gibt aber hab bis jetzt nichts gesehen hier. Funktionen Für WarRock Korea Koreanische Schriften (Button) weg und englische Schriften (Button) hin Anleitung
[STOP]How do we stop them completly?Let's do something.
12/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 24 Replies
Hey everyone. I guess all owners of EO Pservers have come across this same problem that i am having. It's all about Macroers/auto composers. I'm so annoyed by those who are using macro programs just to get better and all those who are following the server rules made by their owners have to suffer being noobs no matter how hard they work on leveling,composing collecting,hunting. There is always those who willl come and use a macro program just because they are lazy bastards. My point is that we...
[Request]Black&White Source or other source for version 5065 or 5095
04/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
I need Source Black and White or from other server i wanna Start a server.. All who help me will got Pm or Gm on my server.. ________
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...