Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Impulse Source

Discussion on [HELP] Impulse Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Impulse Source

Hey guys I have been at this for the last two days, Someone told me to take the way the Portals are loaded and use that to Spawn Mobs.
First please don't flame I am trying and probably got it very very wrong.

Ok my problem is I have made the Sql Files and added all the mobs to it. I do not know how to make the source read the Sql files and make them appear on the client screen.
Like I said I have been at this for days and can't figure it out. Many guides have been read and alot of googling has been done as well.

Please someone help me
I do have to reitterate please do not flame me I have tried and tried but to no avail :'(

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Random NPCs for -impulse-'s source
05/24/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Hello, I will share with you a few NPCs I made for -impulse-'s source. First is the SurgeonMiracle NPC to change size/gender for one dragonball. In Dialogs.cs #region SurgeonMiracle case 111812: { switch (npcRequest.OptionID)
i got a problem in 5165 impulse source
02/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
hi, i have a co pserver 5165 impulse " http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/741395-5165-source.html " i followed the guide , but when i made server on i got an error, well i gone to C# and i debugged , and i got the same thing , look: http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3217/sdfsdft.p ng and "coserver" is the name of database "coserver.sql" there is "coserver" written in OldCODB