Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Char/Attack problem

Discussion on [HELP]Char/Attack problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Char/Attack problem

How come ninjas hit like 4,000,000 dmg on tros and stuff with two fold blade when they got lower potency theyre attack calculations r wrong or something......if someone knows how to fix it it would be appreciated... Thanks xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] darkREQ – Just Attack and Char Speed hack (Russian server)
11/25/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 630 Replies
darkREQ will help you to run more quickly or slowly if you wish so. http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1849/wndu.png in Russian. darkREQ – поможет вам бегать значите& #1083;ьно быстрее, ну, или медленн& #1077;е, если захотит& #1077;. Now all updates and supports are here www.progamercity.net
[HELP] Sea Emu Attack Problem
06/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
WELL, THE PROBLEM IS THAT SEA EMU DOESNT SUPPORT NORMAL ATTACKS SO THE FIX IS: WHEN YOU GONNA ATTACK A MOB MAKE A MOVE AND THEN USE A SKILL (ICE AND FIRE ONLY DONT WORK) I USE BOW FOR EXAMPLE AND I USE THAT SKILL THAT YOU PULL THE ROPE VERY MUCH AND THEN HE STRIKES XD
Ag Bot attack problem
06/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey all...i am not expert in ag bot. i got that problem . i wanted plvl bot at ongs.. all is good except that bot dosent attack... bot attack only what attacks it for exampel when ong atk he kill when blood ong around he dont touch.. if anyone knwo how to reslove tell me pls and thx.