Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BuG]TwoFoldBlades Distance ! Look Here

Discussion on [BuG]TwoFoldBlades Distance ! Look Here within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BuG]TwoFoldBlades Distance ! Look Here

hello e*pvp , I got a new bug in my project so I tried to fix but not gone, anyone who have 5165 knew what I say here.

TwoFoldblades can attack from a high distance.Where in source I can find info about skill 6000. I try with SkillAdder and change from Distance 3 to 1 but same, not change nothing.
Old 07/12/2010, 15:23   #2

1. Find your skill in skill adder
2. Click on "Edit" button
3. Click on "Delete" button
4.Change the distance
5. Click on "Add" button

Enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2010, 16:14   #3

I will try again thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]TwoFoldBlades Skill
12/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
This TwoFoldsBlade Skill is making me mad i cant fix it what happening is like sombody attacks u and it says it has taken so much health awayfrom u but it only takes a percentage of that... Any help would be great Thanks so much, LeGend
Vac distance?
08/30/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
OK Im playing around with a new 2moons vac on cheat engine. And i was wondering what line do you change to increase the distance around you that you vac. Not how many mobs follow you, but the range of how far your vac can reach. Help please?
Vac Distance?
12/12/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I'm still pretty new to this whole hacking thing, so I have a question that's probably really simple, but I can't seem to find the answer. I'm very cautious about hacking in public, so here's my plan. I'm lvl 54, but I'm in Python Castle. I was planning on vac'ing Styx, which I have already done. However, I have a wall hack on Python, and I would like to be able to go to an edge of the map, or at least somewhere where people won't see me, so that I can vac without being seen. What is the...