Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MUST READ] **Looking for Coders & Designers etc**

Discussion on [MUST READ] **Looking for Coders & Designers etc** within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MUST READ] **Looking for Coders & Designers etc**

Alright as you know from my title im looking for coders and designers and others who can help me design a create a P-server.

I am willing to buy VPS and Domain etc and i am hoping for it to go huge i have money for hiring servers etc so yeah...

If you can help add me on msn thnx guys/
Old 06/30/2010, 07:25   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
This should be posted here.
Old 06/30/2010, 07:55   #3

Haha yeah i just saw that sorry..

But if anyones interested.. add me on msn thnx
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MapleStory] Coders/Designers/testers needed V83
12/05/2010 - MapleStory - 15 Replies
Hey guys! I'm starting a MapleStory Private server which will be v.83 GMS, and I'll need all the help that I can receive. If anyone can help with my server, PM me or Email me at my email: [email protected] This is also my MSN. If you want to get a hold of me quicker, add me in MSN because I'm always online MSN. This server will be 24/7 and also Non-Hamachi, and it'll be hosted on a VPS. Right now I just started to make this server, so this server doesn't currently have any...
IMPORTANT! ALL CODERS READ!
01/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Farewell Co and coding :S it turns out that Microsoft made it illegal to download C# and C++ unless you are going to college for the course.... and they removed the links so i cant dl either of the 2 to continue my server.. if any1 knows how i can get the dls it would b great, if not im leaving coding :S
C# coders read this!
02/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey guys. I need some help roflmao. When people get disconnected by server restart,when they are dead,they get invisible and cant move or anything. And,I tryed to fix this,but I aint the best coder LOL. I think how to fix it is Save character at mapchange,even if dead lol. So,C# coder,please add my msn: [email protected] thanks