Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone know where u can find Mod.cs ?

Discussion on anyone know where u can find Mod.cs ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone know where u can find Mod.cs ?

lol thanks
Old 06/16/2010, 08:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
When asking question(s), it would be great for you to be more clear when asking.
Include things such as:
  1. Tell us what source being used.
  2. Exactly what you are looking for.
  3. What you are trying to do.
  4. Any other information that might help us help you.
Old 06/16/2010, 08:19   #3

elite*gold: 20
Yeah dude, right here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mod.zip (1.1 KB, 2 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial+Tool] find other's hp mini tool + CE tutorial to find the Base Addresses
04/12/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
this thread contains a videos of how to find you hp and ur target's hp base address using cheat engine in Archlord, along with a mini-simple tool written in C# that uses this info to find ur hp and ur target's hp by reading the process memory also the source code (for whom ever wants to use it in his own bot possibly!) ---> finding base address isnt always easy, it has try-and-error, interacting with the client to gather more info using CE... the initial 1098 value of the target mob could be...
How to Find DMG
09/07/2009 - S4 League - 19 Replies
U want to find after all updates etc. The Damage Addresses? :) No Problem :) Serach This Hex: 00 00 80 3F 00 00 20 40 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 with cheat engine or any other UCE.. for the Good People Olly,IDA :P and u have the Address...
Hack Engines...Version...NOT Where to find it but what to put to find it!!!
05/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
close/delete thread
How did gm find me ?
02/05/2009 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
Hello I did storm cooldown hacking on hidden spot far away from people ... it's almost impossible that gm would found me and anyway i did looking around and nobody was there, and one moment i got expelled message, when i try to connect back it says your id is blocked ... Last time when i did create server was few months ago, did AyleN update kocp and now can monitor us or what :D? ;):rolleyes:
Anything you can find i can find betterrrrr!
07/16/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
nexus ibot.... CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness 1. go to link 2. sign up 3. download nexus ibot the latest version. 4. got up to forums and choose nexus and ibot 5. scroll down to script realeses (you might need to be logged in) 6. download the scripts needed. 7. compile 8. start ibot.