Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NECROPOLIS! Please look

Discussion on NECROPOLIS! Please look within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NECROPOLIS! Please look

Hey pvpers I am creating a site its still underway kinda a side project for me. I know Im not well known on this forum but im trying to be more active. Anyways I am thinking about making a site that encompasses everything Private Conquer related. the site is npconquer.co.cc I want to make a site that holds all server sources, clients, website scripts for conquer servers. Also develop a community of tutorials, buying/selling/trading, hacks and bots. Let me know if you would be interested in a site as such. I am also looking for staff to help manage if we have a good group of people interested in joining. Sorry for the long *** post. let me know, give me feedback and please if you can help hit me up. PM is fine, or MSN . You can also post on the site forum if your interested. Keep it real.