Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help on 5165

Discussion on Need help on 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help on 5165

My girlfriends friend runs his own server,

Now there are a few problems like when people whisper eachother there is a slight chance that their client shuts down.
People told me it could be the whisper code, but if thats so, can anybody place the right whisper code of world.cs here ?

They also have an 65k hp limmit, now people can buy atbp for 10k cps each but when they have like 60000 atributepoints their hp is low and they get a red flashing glow within the edges of their client.
Normaly this indicates you are low on hp.
She would like to know how to either delete that effect from the client.

The last thing she wants to know is how to change the attack of 1 character without giving it 2 soc garment and or talisman or adding atributepoints.

Thanks for your time reading this and any good responses wil recieve an thanks of us

sorry for my bad english, have a good day.
Old 05/19/2010, 17:51   #2

Im sorry but i picked out your girlfriends runs "his" own server? you mean "her" sorry to point this out but u speak very good english and im not sure about your problem, i would like to have a npc that sells atbp in my server. Once again sorry for picking out the first line. <3
Old 05/19/2010, 18:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010mrsurfer View Post
Im sorry but i picked out your girlfriends runs "his" own server? you mean "her" sorry to point this out but u speak very good english and im not sure about your problem, i would like to have a npc that sells atbp in my server. Once again sorry for picking out the first line. <3
My girlfriendS FRIEND,,, so the friend of my girlfriend hass an server :P
well i will ask her to ask her friend to copy and paste the code for that npc in an reply to you :P

hope you understand now
Old 05/19/2010, 20:01   #4

:P ayee i understand now
Old 05/19/2010, 20:28   #5

65K HP limit is becuase it is a (ushort) if you know what that means...
Old 05/19/2010, 21:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstersAbroad View Post
Sorry, i dont know what you mean since i dont know anything about coding myself

Its not the fact that i want to upgrade the 65k health caps for the whole server but just for a few members, or either get rid of the red flash that fills up the edges of my screen when im on low hp.
Becides that the whole problem would be fixd if there would be a way to get an bigger attack rate without adding atribute points on my strength wich also give health.

Thanks for your hint although i could not understand it
Old 05/19/2010, 21:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstersAbroad View Post
Yeah u is short ^^ Jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhaes View Post
Sorry, i dont know what you mean since i dont know anything about coding myself

Its not the fact that i want to upgrade the 65k health caps for the whole server but just for a few members, or either get rid of the red flash that fills up the edges of my screen when im on low hp.
Becides that the whole problem would be fixd if there would be a way to get an bigger attack rate without adding atribute points on my strength wich also give health.

Thanks for your hint although i could not understand it
Um you can look at this look to get a little info on ushort
Old 05/20/2010, 00:36   #8

Ok now we are gonna be able to fix the 65k hp limit, now i still would like to know how to remove the red hp flash out of my client and i want to know how to edit the atack of my char without changing my atributepoints.

Thanks for all your help peeps