Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Urgent Help!]Help now pzlpzplzpzp

Discussion on [Urgent Help!]Help now pzlpzplzpzp within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Urgent Help!]Help now pzlpzplzpzp

Plz tell me why i add npcs in 5165 server in c# then C:/OldCOBD/NPCS.txt
and it says Hi i dont talk anything .... blabla
why that please tell me! pzplzplzplz
Old 08/16/2010, 15:26   #2

bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2010, 17:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip100456 View Post
bump
Have you added a NPc dialog for the NPC? It sounds like you are just adding NPCs and not the dialog.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Urgent !!
02/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi, i just bought the arabian dress, hat, and accessory. i wana know what magical options to grant on them ? the which blues should i add on them? tell me please. this is urgent. any help will be appreciated. please and thank you =D
URGENT!!!
10/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i dced at hotan with ????? error then now everytime i log in and im at characther select screen its give me ???? error i dont use the cheat engine or so i dont use any program just normal silkroad i never goot this error before just after i crashed on hotan with ???? error i reinstalled annd now im tryin to connect hope it work can someone help?
help, urgent.
09/24/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mgwkev.jpg like wtfuck, the bottom portion is cut off. ive tried changing the resolution, matterfact ive used all resolutions, yet still doesnt work. ive downloaded every patch available and still, it doesnt resolve the problem... ive said this so many times and no one bothered to help besides an attempt by newbmember which i appreciate mucho'. all im asking for is a(an) solution for this problem, and or someone kind enough to upload their already patched 36.0.10...
URGENT HELP ME PLS
06/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Can anybody help me pls i need a cabal bot that is for sg_my pls can any1 post 1 ?
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....