Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Urgent Help!]Sorry for here but open this plz

Discussion on [Urgent Help!]Sorry for here but open this plz within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/21/2010, 00:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
alright, i must have mistaken your meaning of that message. I thought you were trying to bully people around cause of their english.
yeah, his english could use a little work, and his post could have been spent a little more time on.
Old 05/21/2010, 11:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.bat View Post
Your problems are no more important than mine or anyone else's on this forum. Placing "urgent" in your title just screams "don't answer my question!" If you can't be bothered to explain your problem in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language, and what you've tried to do to fix it, then I can't be bothered to answer your question. There have been numerous answers to your question already, so why haven't you told is if you've tried them, or what went wrong when you attempted their answers?

If you want more help, then you need to learn .
Hey noob if you dont wana answer my question then beat it !!!!

Tags
why 5165 why this etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Someone Help Me!! Urgent!
12/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Someone can help me.. i need help with my private server.. with team viewer.. or add me in my msn [email protected].. please!
Urgent
10/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is it possible to put a buff in a slot for example 8 and put the auto pot (T in sro) @ 40% and instead of potting it would do a buff? Thanks EDIT : you have that function in sro, but you cannot select a skill, anyone know how to or ?
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....
URGENT
02/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Ok guys im not posting a hack so if ur here to get a hack thers many out there, my topic is very urgent, please read on: Ok i was trading 10m for 200cps today and the guy somehow got my 10m and kept his 200cps, there is some kind of hack out there doing this!!! read it on the co fourms: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.ph...thre adid=334302 read that and u'll know what i mean, i lost 10m, and that was all the cash i had, like do u guys know of a hack that does it or do i gotta...