Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A way to edit map files?

Discussion on A way to edit map files? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/13/2010, 11:54   #16

elite*gold: 20
co2 section is sorta dead too....
Old 05/13/2010, 12:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Sion, you can reqruite people but do that over PM.

And yes, it's possible to create your own maps, we did it for YakuzaCO.
Quote:
Although my purpose of posting it wasn't for recruiting a soul.. I'll perceive you've gotten my point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Technically allowed, although sparkies gunna be pissed the link was released lol.
Well I was told I can recruit all non-idiots(bear in mind I'm not recruiting).. Ironically I posted this link at elitepvpers. If it is a problem I'll take it down. I'll message Sparkie when I get the chance.. The forum is a bit dead and I don't think he'd mine a little activity.

But keep in mind.. Accounts must be activated in order to view the CO2 section. Go figure.

But most definitely if this situation is a problem I shall remove the links, my only solution.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2010, 12:58   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sion~ View Post
Well I was told I can recruit all non-idiots(bear in mind I'm not recruiting).. Ironically I posted this link at elitepvpers. If it is a problem I'll take it down. I'll message Sparkie when I get the chance.. The forum is a bit dead and I don't think he'd mine a little activity.

But keep in mind.. Accounts must be activated in order to view the CO2 section. Go figure.

But most definitely if this situation is a problem I shall remove the links, my only solution.
Got nothing to do with me any more, sparkie banned me around the time i released my wiki to the public, i used to moderator the co2 section, but like you say its dead, has been for ages, no one is interested any more, theres also nothing really private any more.
Thanks
1 User