Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make client run only if autopatching has finished ?

Discussion on Make client run only if autopatching has finished ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Make client run only if autopatching has finished ?

Hey Elitepvper member's,

I need abit of your help today, I have a autopatch and I patch a few things up so hacking / bot abusers stop abusing it but they just don't do the autopatch and click conquer.exe without autopatching atol is there a way so when you click conquer.exe it says Please run Play.exe ( autopatch ) and when the autopatch is done it will do something to the conquer.exe to make it run ( NOT BLACKNULL they can just make there own little program and blacknull it ) there must be another way like I don't know I could get the normal conquer.exe and my autopatcher when it is done autopatching and you click play somehow it makes it so it will read my server.dat that way if someone blacknulled it it would not read the server.dat and they could not play

any help please ?
Old 05/09/2010, 11:07   #2

There is, this is what I use:
- Make a new server, call it Verification Server.
- Make the auto patch send a packet to the verification server.
- Make a dictionary in the game server.
- Let the verification server add your account when it receives something.
- Now when somebody logs in, check if his in the dictionary, if not, send a message saying he has to use the auto patch.
Old 05/09/2010, 12:37   #3

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
- Now when somebody logs in, check if his in the dictionary, if not, send a message saying he has to use the auto patch.
Or inside of the method you take out whatever method used to start the Conquer.exe, make a bool called Done, then once the autopatch has completed Done= true; else throw exception. Then do if (Done) whatever method to start conquer.exe.
MUCH more simpler and works.
Old 05/09/2010, 12:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
That's a whole new C# project or built with verificationserver.cs etc
Quote:
Let the verification server add your account when it receives something.
- Now when somebody logs in, check if his in the dictionary, if not, send a message saying he has to use the auto patch
but that wont stop them blacknulling the conquer.exe themselves and playing ? and I would like it so that you cannot even run conquer.exe without autopatching jsut the autopatch would send a packet the the verificationserver and if ok then the autopatch will start conquer.exe but how will it without blacknulling ? and prevent the blacknull taking place in the conquer.exe ?
Old 05/09/2010, 13:42   #5

elite*gold: 20
Crypt/Pack the Conquer Exe