Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Respawn a single mob (LOTF-5017)

Discussion on Respawn a single mob (LOTF-5017) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Respawn a single mob (LOTF-5017)

How can I respawn a single mob in LOTF 5017?

I have the 4 titans...lv81,79,77,75 and i want to take a random and pick one of the titans...then the picked titan should be spawned...how can I spawn a single mob? (not with different MTYPES)
Old 05/08/2010, 22:49   #2

Dosn't they got different UID?
Old 05/08/2010, 23:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Summer View Post
Dosn't they got different UID?
yes they do...I managed to spawn them at the right time with some "if" in entities.cs with the "Respawn()" thingy but the problem now is that I can't attack them and they won't move...they just look like stucked (I could attack them earlier but since then I couldn't anymore....I didn't make any changes since then(at all))....they are spawned from the Database at xx:15 and xx:16

Since they are spawned with the "Respawn()" thingy shouldn't they be reacheable*?

reachable* = to be able to attack something or that something to be able to attack you, that something to be able to move...
Old 05/08/2010, 23:04   #4

You have added a spawn thread for them only?
and no movement, atk etc.?
Old 05/09/2010, 08:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Summer View Post
You have added a spawn thread for them only?
and no movement, atk etc.?
They'r Mtype is 0 (it's coded for mtype = 0 from before).

Let me explain...these ganodermas and titans are not spawned with the Server Starting. They are "respawned" at a fixed time as they would've been dead....

So now shouldn't they be already coded?

spawned respawned ??

EDIT: the titans/ganodermas are reachable after some time (I don't know the time...) but they are not reachable imediately after respawn..