Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Website

Discussion on My Website within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: What do you think?
It's awesome! 4 36.36%
It's ok. 3 27.27%
It sucks. 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Website

#request Closed
I was just interested in what you all think.
Thanks to the people that told me their honest opinion.
Get a life to the people that said it sucked in private messages because they hate me.

This is just another example of how some people on this forum need to get out more... not that it says much coming from me. I'm working my *** off all day with AP Physics and AP Tests, rarely getting free time to code. If I was a dumpshit like you (the person that sent me the private message), I'd be outside and out with my friends.

Anyways, thanks again to the people that supported it and to the people that made great suggestions.
You guys (you know, the cool ones) rock. =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2010, 05:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by -HAZARD- View Post
Lmao, I see **** loads of people using this site.
#report Decker account.
His older edits has me quoted saying "I wanted to show a person" and him responding with "That's what he said" which i did to him on 4 botters for 15 threads.
Old 05/07/2010, 05:48   #3

elite*gold: 1982
Mh, i think its rly nice.
Nice work dudeh ..
Old 05/07/2010, 05:55   #4

Good work
Old 05/07/2010, 08:52   #5

Received Thanks: 5,291

My favorite part of the site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2010, 09:17   #6

I don`t mean to be rude, but how does showing off a copied site show that you`re a dedicated coder?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2010, 15:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRnEcRo View Post
I don`t mean to be rude, but how does showing off a copied site show that you`re a dedicated coder?
You try it. Make all of the images local, then edit the flash image so that it does the glowing effect with your logo made out of TQ's original logo. After that, edit the background so that it doesn't have the Conquer Online New Dynasty logo in it and patch it up. This is how mine looks now:

After you're done with that, create a disclaimer and rules, edit the navigator, and create a box to put your facebook log in button. Then, put a recommend button on the bottom of the page. After that, edit the time java application so it matches your time zone and edit the footer java application so that it matches your website. Get rid of all of the other languages and make it so that the search box searches your site using a blank white page which you can edit later or even better, make it hack TQ's search and have TQ's search search your website.
Thanks
1 User