Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]conquer.exe

Discussion on [REQUEST]conquer.exe within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]conquer.exe

May I have a Conquer.exe that isn't CIDLoader ?

I h8 CIDLoader cuz it jumps over the GW Gates and I don't have anything that checks if you are allowed to jump over there...
Old 04/26/2010, 09:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
CIDLoader is only running conquer.exe.

About the guildwar jump, as you use cidloader then ur probably using thee 5017 source.

Well, GW jump is because you dont have DMaps.
If you haven't seen it, you can jump over everything and jump as long you want, if keep skip side.
Is because you dont have dmaps.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Conquer.exe 5017
12/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hey all Someone can post cracked conquer.exe for 5017 ? I already shearched for it but no links give it out. Thanks
[Request] Conquer 1.0 Server
10/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey everyone! I still have Conquer Online 1.0 and the install for it... (sadly) ... and I was wondering ... has anyone tried to make a server for it? If so, we can make the first, real CO Classic Private Server =P
[Request]Conquer 1.0 client
09/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I`d need a Conquer 1.0 client. I know some people have it, but I can`t find a link to it. Anyone mind uploading it?
[Request] Save conquer 2.0!!
05/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
many people have had their clients freeze randomly since 5127, the problem is the chat system and enlightenment icons freeze them, whenever they get whispered or w.e they freeze, someone PLS make an edit to change the chat system back to normal!! SAVE CONQUER PLAYERS EVERYWHERE!!! :mad:
[request]conquer 2.1
07/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi there any 1 can upload the conquer 2.1 source and database thanks in advance