Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Adding weapons to 5165 server

Discussion on [Help]Adding weapons to 5165 server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Adding weapons to 5165 server

Right, so I did all the steps to and items to nearly every other patch, the wep works apart from it doesn't show, the texture/mesh, its just invisible, and you punch with it on, so i was just wondering is it possible to add weapons to 5165 serv?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help getting and adding lv 190 weapons to a private server
04/19/2011 - Zero - 3 Replies
just like the name states i need help getting and adding lv 190 weapons to a private server if any of you can help that would be appreciated thank you for your time.
Adding LastCo Items to my 5165 Server
07/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Well, I got banned from LastCo so I want to add the items to my server so I can use em myself. Who wouldn't mind helping me?
[Help]Adding weapons & armors *5165*
06/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Is it possible to add weapons and armors to 5165 sql servers? I read on this forum that it was not, but then loads of people have said it is possible to make 135 gear. Was just wondering if it was, and how it would be achieved server side, since i know client side. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers with a usefull comment, devilsmum edit: source is CoSX
Adding weapons into your private server?
12/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hey guys, I read up a tutorial on adding weapons into your private server. But I can't find the thread. It was a "BusterBlade" or something. Can't remember, it came with itemtype decryter aswell. Anyone know which thread this is?
[PROJECT]Adding element to weapons without Talic
05/23/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
I'm going to start this project, looking to see if you can add elements (fire/earth/wind/water) to your weapons without the help of talics Currents thoughts - If you look at your weapon you will see "Element : none" on the base stats * Since there is a base for element and that base is "none", that mean there must be a code for it * My goal is to find the hex for the elements and replace "none" Objective: Grinding/Farming mobs, with element weapons (on the server i'm playing i have a...