Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide on packet logging

Discussion on Guide on packet logging within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/09/2010, 01:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer[GM] View Post
No, I do not want to use microsoft just this website as this website is more about co not other **** :P
Sorry to inform you that you are wrong. It does not matter whether it is conquer related our not. The use of gaining knowledge about programing by any website or book is good. The hard part for people is using what they learned and applying it to there source. If you want to progress in c# development i suggest taking lessons on sockets , network protocol's and client and server development. There is a list i could go on forever. Do not give up because someone calls you a noob, tho they were once noobs too they probably are just calling you a noob because your trying hard and there just lazy.
Old 04/09/2010, 01:43   #17

Lol i quit servers once i finished my 5095 source and fully debugged it now im trying to make my own game XD its a lot more fun. Instead or arguing on forums with randomers.
Old 04/09/2010, 03:12   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post

Sorry if you can't read german.
I can lol so I posted it.
ha translator ftw
Old 04/09/2010, 19:07   #19

funny thing is, if and or when he does get it to work..You all will want it from him...I say keep going with your project and gl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2010, 19:43   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardNotTo View Post
funny thing is, if and or when he does get it to work..You all will want it from him...I say keep going with your project and gl.
about a fourth of us already know how to packet log and use packets ><
Old 04/09/2010, 19:46   #21

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
about a fourth of us already know how to packet log and use packets ><
Packet loggin and using packets are one thing, decrypting the raw packets I'm pretty sure not many here can do. Not saying its hard, just many don't know how.
Old 04/09/2010, 19:51   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Packet loggin and using packets are one thing, decrypting the raw packets I'm pretty sure not many here can do. Not saying its hard, just many don't know how.
true that senor
Old 04/09/2010, 21:21   #23

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardNotTo View Post
If I ever get it to work ? or ?
Old 04/10/2010, 03:52   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer[GM] View Post
If I ever get it to work ? or ?
hardnotto mixed up his sentence just ignore it ><
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2010, 11:54   #25

I read it again x4 and I got it but thanks PeTe +k

He ment

If I ever get it to work everyone will want the source from me and I should keep going and he whished me good luck = Thanks, +K!