Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP!!!] Account Creation

Discussion on [HELP!!!] Account Creation within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down [HELP!!!] Account Creation

Ok, i have my server running top shape, unfortunately i can only create accounts through BetaCo. Not only that but the database is virtually useless. I make an account in database and the BetaCo.exe is getting them from C:\OldCODB\Users

Basically what im saying is i would like to be able to make a script (batch, php, whatever) to let me send the command to BetaCo.exe like so:

PHP registration page sends the username and pass to a batch file. the batch file then sends the command /newacc <username> <password> to BetaCo.exe, thus making the account every time one is created.

So far i got the PHP to Batch file down but the batch to betaco isnt so hot.

Can anyone help me with this or possibly make something that WILL work? T.I.A.
Old 04/02/2010, 17:51   #2

There is a Register Page released already if u hostin the site and server on same computer u can use it, Else You can use EpicWebserver
Old 04/02/2010, 18:00   #3

Link please? I hope it works, seems like all the BetaCo.exe 5165 reg pages are .html files that don't do anything lol
Old 04/02/2010, 18:08   #4

Why bother with creating the batch file when you could save that data into a file in the users folder (if the web and account servers on the same machine)? If they are on separate machines, you could pass that data onto an analogous server listening on some port.
Old 04/02/2010, 18:56   #5

Ive tried that, it doesnt work. theres some kind of coding with the .usr file that doesnt let it read in-game so it says invalid account name or pass
Old 04/02/2010, 20:39   #6

Then you should figure out how to imitate that "coding."