Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 Bugs

Discussion on 5165 Bugs within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
5165 Bugs

Kay I need people to post as many bugs as they can for the 5165 source.
I know people have posted them before and I got most of them fixed.
Can you guys help me out by giving me a little list.
Old 03/28/2010, 10:09   #2

Last Edited: March 28, 2010

List of things needing attention by higher ranking C# coders:
(Only things that I find not easy to solve through a month of experience)

1. Steed Walking problem. When the horse walks, the client sees it walking faster while the server still registers that the character is walking at normal speed. .

3. Map problem. (teleport to Offline TG and look in the furniture shop with a different character and you'll see what I mean). The character looks like he/she is on two maps at once but he/she is only on one map and can only here talk on the map he/she is really on.

4. TwofoldBlade Speed Problem. Can re-do the attack in the middle of another attack. There is nothing wrong with being able to do it in midair but you must be half way into the jump. (check to see seconds into the jump by dividing by the distance using this possible formula: distance/5 = seconds)

5. Nobility Rank System needs to be completely rebuilt. It doesn't delete characters that are banned or deleted and doesn't fix rankings. The system should load itself by checking the characters every time the server starts up to that it's up to date.

Note: there's nothing wrong with the dismount if you've been keeping up with threads. You dismount by using the skill over again. No energy is needed to dismount. If it's not fixed on your source because you didn't fix it then search in the search box.

Other Problem Fixes:
Old 03/28/2010, 10:31   #3

What do you mean walking with a steed?
Old 03/28/2010, 10:46   #4

I would take issue with the maps. I mean you are in the twin city you can see people from other cities if you are on the same lines!
Old 03/28/2010, 10:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
What do you mean walking with a steed?
Try this:

1. start at the gate of Twin City (West side)
2. Mount your horse and WALK up into the city.
3. You will notice that the NPCs will disappear.

Reason: The character looks like it's on the right part of the map because on the client side, the char's walk is being sped up. Actuality: on the server side, you're walking at the same speed. Other character's don't see you moving at the horse's speed but at the normal walking speed.

If you continue to do this, you will eventually glitch do to an invalid jump or walk and the horse will appear back to it's normal spot where the server thinks you are.

I have no idea how to fix this. lol
It's very complicated.

Plus what QuickCO said too. lol
Old 03/28/2010, 11:17   #6

The magic skills like Stigma, dodge, accuracy, etc. Have magic atack... You can kill monsters with the stigma spell (and other players..) >.<

Missing FB/SS angles. (using your released system)

The riding spell need stamina for dismount...
Old 03/28/2010, 11:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakobu View Post
The magic skills like Stigma, dodge, accuracy, etc. Have magic atack... You can kill monsters with the stigma spell (and other players..) >.<

The riding spell need stigma for dismount...
If its messed up while using my released system then you added it wrong.
Old 03/28/2010, 11:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
If its messed up while using my released system then you added it wrong.
Stay missing 10 angles in your released system. You have 42 and the client have 52. Like this :$
Old 03/28/2010, 21:33   #9

arco you can help me ? with maps
Old 03/28/2010, 22:06   #10

This one is probably already known, but TwofoldBlade, you can do it like 4times in less then a second.

Riding skill needs energy to Dismount (I think)

You can twofoldBlade in MidAir.
Old 03/28/2010, 22:23   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xScott View Post
This one is probably already known, but TwofoldBlade, you can do it like 4times in less then a second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakobu View Post

The riding spell need stigma for dismount...

Fail
Old 03/28/2010, 22:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xScott View Post

You can twofold in midair in the real game too.
And no, i don't need energy to dismount.

And @ QuickCO, can we NOT make this a help thread but a collection thread to see where everyone stands?
Old 03/28/2010, 22:32   #13

well, one problem that iv noticed is when u donate for nobility, it doesent update other players

Example: if a person where a prince and ranked 4, and he donates enough money to become a king, and the person who was in 3rd and now is in 4th will still have the king status until the server restarts
Old 03/28/2010, 22:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NewDawn- View Post
You can twofold in midair in the real game too.
And no, i don't need energy to dismount.

And @ QuickCO, can we NOT make this a help thread but a collection thread to see where everyone stands?
Nope you cant Twofold Blade in mid air in real co, this buy allows you to Twofold whilst just beginning to jump, so you could twofold Blade someone from a jumping distance but not being next to them.

and i did put "I think" in brackets on the Dismount stamina bug for reason because i was unsure if it was true or not, i havent used the source in ages
Old 03/28/2010, 22:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCo View Post
well, one problem that iv noticed is when u donate for nobility, it doesent update other players

Example: if a person where a prince and ranked 4, and he donates enough money to become a king, and the person who was in 3rd and now is in 4th will still have the king status until the server restarts
easy fix ... meh, I rewrote the system using SortedDictionary<,> which is probably much faster than a bubble sort

As for the steed walking, I'm going to try to see how's it working

-5minutes later-
EDIT:
Done, it's quite simple actually...
Example:
Distance = 15
Distance will be split in 14 + 1
Distance will be split again in 7 * 2 + 1
Which means there will be 7 + 1 walk packets sent.(There can be more according to direction changes)
Closed Thread