Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request & Problem

Discussion on Request & Problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request & Problem

problem:
how to edit skills?
well, not skills, but the speed of skills..
so u have to waith 1 second before use 2nd scentsword/FB/ twoFoldBlade...
this steps:
Attack (right mouse button)
w8 1.5 sec
2nd attack with right mouse click.
w8 1.5 sec
3th attack Fb/Ss/TwoFold
Stamina empty Xd..(if not blessed)

Question 1:
/kick /ban /recall /goto (player name) does not work properly, only if a player has: [(any letter)] behind his name.

Question 2:
BIG thing, (call me nuub)
If you reborn, you get teleported to the maps coordinates 000.000...
I admit: i CANNOT find the bug, ive searched all reborn translations an everything has 2 do with ti, and i cant find it

Friendly greetz
Old 03/24/2010, 19:00   #2

Doies any 1 know a problem, Sorry for #bump Xd
Old 03/24/2010, 19:17   #3

2nd rb map and mob IDs very easy to find. just search google for MAP IDs conquer private server and to the same for mobs IDs.
The plus on the horses are all in your oldcodb folder in itemadd.ini (i think)

also man do yourself a favour. change you name from Pro-Server-Creator to something else. These are easy fixes and for a "pro" shouldnt be hard at all.

**edit**
as for the skills its in the source somewhere dont have the source with me atm so i cant reli explain in any detail. Cant remember if its under skills.cs or something else.
Old 03/24/2010, 20:24   #4

1st 2 are easy, but just didnt wont to make myself more tyred Xd(confess)

3th 1 is a littel harder Xd..
And i am pro, ive learned alot, only not used to 5165, if u worked 3 years on 5017.. Xd

so i know alot... but still...