Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] 5165 attack

Discussion on [Help] 5165 attack within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] 5165 attack

So I've got pretty much got everything fixed/added to the source I'm working on and may release or open it for play, not sure yet, but I'm having one issue when attacking.

When in TG or TC maps you have to click to attack all the other maps are fine, would anybody know where to fix this and how?
Old 02/13/2010, 05:48   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
Could you a little bit more elaborate.
I don't really understand what you are asking.
Old 02/13/2010, 15:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Could you a little bit more elaborate.
I don't really understand what you are asking.
Basically you can't just click a monster in the TC maps and it continuously attacks it till it dies and in TG you can't attack a pole to lvl a skill or whatever unless you sit there and again continuously click on the object.
Old 02/13/2010, 20:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanibal View Post
Basically you can't just click a monster in the TC maps and it continuously attacks it till it dies and in TG you can't attack a pole to lvl a skill or whatever unless you sit there and again continuously click on the object.
I have the same problem, But no one bothered posting in my thread. Which my guess would be no one knows how to fix it. Rofl.