Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Revive

Discussion on [Question] Revive within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Question] Revive

hello e*pvpers users... i have a little question... i wanna know how to stop kill ppl when they rev...

for exemple when you kill some one in real co you have like 5 sec you cant kill him because he not move i wanna know how to do that in source 5165 because when you revive can kill you and that sucks :S because noob w8 for ppl rev to kill :S
Old 01/31/2010, 02:39   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You will want a bool to control if player is invincible or not and then do a timer when they revive/login where it's turned on. have attack/jump/any action clear the timer and set the bool to false. Then in attack code say that if the attacked client is invincible, break the attack code.

It's simple enough to do but it will require significant work just to find all the applicable places to A) Check if player IS invincible and B) remove/add invincibility based on certain conditions.