Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]How Can i remove the botjail map?

Discussion on [HELP]How Can i remove the botjail map? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]How Can i remove the botjail map?

need help ..
Old 01/23/2010, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
What do you mean by remove it?

Couple things

#1 Source you are using
#2 What is the actual problem you are experiencing.

It's alot easier to try to help if you actually post some information. If you mean you don't want the server to load the dmap into the server then there should be something in your source controlling what ones are loaded (simply remove the botjail map ## from the list to be loaded).. If you mean that for some reason the source you are using is sticking people IN bot jail then that's a completely different story.

Still confused as to why you wouldn't want the map in the first place? It's just a clone of the jail map, you can always find uses for such maps for events/tournaments/etc
Old 01/23/2010, 20:46   #3

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
What do you mean by remove it?

Couple things

#1 Source you are using
#2 What is the actual problem you are experiencing.

It's alot easier to try to help if you actually post some information. If you mean you don't want the server to load the dmap into the server then there should be something in your source controlling what ones are loaded (simply remove the botjail map ## from the list to be loaded).. If you mean that for some reason the source you are using is sticking people IN bot jail then that's a completely different story.

Still confused as to why you wouldn't want the map in the first place? It's just a clone of the jail map, you can always find uses for such maps for events/tournaments/etc
My guess binaries because there was the botjail prob.