Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] new garment and telisman adds

Discussion on [HELP] new garment and telisman adds within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] new garment and telisman adds

hi all i need all the help u can give i need to add new garments and telisman , i already have my garments texture and MapItemIcon dds and ItemMinIcon dds too , but i dont know what files i need to edit or modify to make it work i need the files name and how to modify thanks alot for help
Old 01/15/2010, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Please search in future, this guide should be everything you need to add new items.

Old 01/15/2010, 02:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Please search in future, this guide should be everything you need to add new items.

Korvacs the guide works on other clients but not with this 5165 source the source isnt using MySql so im assuming that why it never shows the weapons and stuff when they been added
Old 01/15/2010, 09:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Fox View Post
Korvacs the guide works on other clients but not with this 5165 source the source isnt using MySql so im assuming that why it never shows the weapons and stuff when they been added
Then you would need to modify the flatfile database system so that it includes the new weapons.
Old 01/15/2010, 11:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Then you would need to modify the flatfile database system so that it includes the new weapons.
Problem is, the server will recognize the weapon exists but it doesnt draw the weapon model. I copied/pasted all the 130 blade model/texture files and renamed em and its still invisible. Which makes me think that the files are either encrypted (as GM i think, mentioned in the buster blade tut) or an ini(s) file we're missing.

on a side note, Grats Korvacs, didn't notice the Mod tag till just now haha.
Old 01/15/2010, 11:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon89928 View Post
Problem is, the server will recognize the weapon exists but it doesnt draw the weapon model. I copied/pasted all the 130 blade model/texture files and renamed em and its still invisible. Which makes me think that the files are either encrypted (as GM i think, mentioned in the buster blade tut) or an ini(s) file we're missing.

on a side note, Grats Korvacs, didn't notice the Mod tag till just now haha.
Thanks, if the server recognises it then its a client side issue, i guess they added an additional linking file somewhere, i havent looked into it so i dunno sorry.
Old 01/17/2010, 08:53   #7

Received Thanks: 5,291
Really for the talismans all your gonna need to do is add them to the items.txt in your database, the follow the itemtype.dat instructions listed in the busterblade guide, then follow the icons guide in the same guide.
Should be it.