Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Could somebody help?

Discussion on Could somebody help? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Could somebody help?

Sorry im not lazy ive been looking for a good 5 days now lol but i cant seem to find a working link to a 5065 client anyware just a clean one. im wanting to start building the rudux source up but cant get the client to connect.. ive tryed useing alot of launchers.. ball ake
Old 04/18/2017, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Have you tried downloading it from here:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] We're looking for somebody who could help us a bit
11/19/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Good Evening everybody still alive on this forum... So lately iv'e been messing around with a few types of silkroad server files, trying to boot them, taking 1 type, trying it out, taking another, yet i am not sure about what is exactly best for what we have planned. Me and a Friend of mine and not exactly experts yet we are not that new to coding either, yet something like a silkroad server is a new thing to us and since we are able to afford hosting a silkroad server, we would like to...
CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME SOMEBODY SOMEBODY TO DL
06/01/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
PAHINGE PO AKO NG SEASON 2 KASI I THINK AKO NA ALNG MAG UUPLOAD NG SEASON 3 SA MEDIA FIRE 3 LOPTOP NAMAN GAMIT KO EHH SO YUNG ISA SA UPLOAD YUNG ISA SA PLAY PERO WALA PA AKO SEASON 2 NAWALA EHH COULD ANYBODY GIVE ME???:mofo:;):pimp::p
COuld somebody help me hack 12 sky 2.ph
01/21/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
heyy.......guys.....could any one help me how to hack in 12 sky 2....coz...i try to hack it....and the xtrap game guard...detect the cheat engine...how i bypass this game guard...and ps..could any one help me to dual log my account in this game....i mean the working one. dual client....
i cannot do it i tryed,could somebody help me?
05/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i have a CO server,and im at the beggining,its 5017,some players jump in a portal and the screen remains black,or the server is frozzing,i fallowd some tutorials,but it didnt help,could somebody use a TeamViewer to help me please? the server stuff is searious,i allready buyd a domain and have dual a MuOnline server,i search a gm on the CO btw,so who is interested [email protected] Please help me guys,post here,im sorry if i brake any rule The players jump in holes to warp in other...
hey could somebody help me please.
03/13/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey, could somebody please help me get OOG Walker working on www.lineage2cyberworld.com please? I've read the guides and such and i managed to get the ip protocol port and token however when i log in it says. . 15:43:39 on:o) 15:43:39 Link LoginServer Succeed. 15:43:39 ->Login LoginServer Fail. I'm running L2asrv 0.51 and I was trying it on OOG Walker 10.6.4. The protocol/port/ip/token I got were..