Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about loader.

Discussion on Question about loader. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Question about loader.

Hello guys i have a protected loader and also one unprotected loader. The unprotected loader i have blowfishkey added inside it and it works to login with. Then there is this protected loader where it says Error: Disconnecting to login to the server. But the other unprotected one works to login with. I've asked some people and they said i need to edit the loader in ollydbg and i wanna ask you guys here if that is true to make the "protected loader to work" Because i'm kinda new to this and i also have no idea!

Any tips/guides would be appreciated!

Regards,
Dekaron.
Old 04/10/2017, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deekaron View Post
Hello guys i have a protected loader and also one unprotected loader. The unprotected loader i have blowfishkey added inside it and it works to login with. Then there is this protected loader where it says Error: Disconnecting to login to the server. But the other unprotected one works to login with. I've asked some people and they said i need to edit the loader in ollydbg and i wanna ask you guys here if that is true to make the "protected loader to work" Because i'm kinda new to this and i also have no idea!

Any tips/guides would be appreciated!

Regards,
Dekaron.
Protected exes don't work. They can always be reversed, and if it's from a friend of yours, it's very likely that it's already been cracked. In addition, what protection? Protection isn't some generic feature across servers. How are we supposed to know which protection you're talking about, exactly?
Old 04/10/2017, 22:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Fixed it #request Close.
Old 04/11/2017, 02:36   #4

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deekaron View Post
Fixed it #request Close.
#closed
Closed Thread