Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to import mount armors

Discussion on How to import mount armors within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to import mount armors

Yo guys,
How can I import mount armors from higher conquer clients?
I've got most references but somehow the steed armors still invisible.
Debug folder doesn't throw any error :/

Checked files:
Quote:
3dmotion
3dobj
3dtexture
mount
mountmotion
mountype
Am I missing something?
Old 02/04/2017, 16:45   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
The problem is id of mounts and animations changes between old and new client. I've got new mounts showing and animating properly but still can't quite get characters animating along with them lol. It's a pain
Old 02/05/2017, 14:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
The problem is id of mounts and animations changes between old and new client. I've got new mounts showing and animating properly but still can't quite get characters animating along with them lol. It's a pain
But it's like, even simple and old mounts like SomesaultCloud aren't even showing up, they're invisible. So it's just those files? I am just ****** up because TQ changed some **** to add those new mounts in a few more patches?
Old 02/05/2017, 17:55   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
But it's like, even simple and old mounts like SomesaultCloud aren't even showing up, they're invisible. So it's just those files? I am just ****** up because TQ changed some **** to add those new mounts in a few more patches?
Did you not read my full post? To get as far as I did I had to convert all the mount ID scheme and animation ID scheme because its diff between client versions. You cant just dump the entries in. I compared known mounts to find how the IDs change then wrote a script to pull in new mounts, convert all the entries and add to old files. I got as far as having the mount show an animate but still had issues with player animation IDs as they had both old and new ID schemes and had no easy conversion method that I noticed easily enough.

Best bet is to reverse engineer the client to determine exactly how it calculates waht animation IDs to use (in both new and old client) so you can write a converter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2017, 10:29   #5

Got it. Thank you.