Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoEmu

Discussion on CoEmu within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CoEmu

Guys I tried to test the CoEmu and this sources have a specific conquer.exe and server.dat, but the download does not exists anymore, can anyone help me to connect my client with this source?
Old 01/07/2017, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 67
any 5095 + Nullables Conquer Loader will work.

get a client here:

get the loader here:

^ Take latest version

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] please i need help in CoEmu v2
09/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I have CoEmu V2 Source but most NPCs not working and give me error code can any one help me i need all npc work plzzzzzzzzzz
CoEmu
08/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Can someone tell me how to create NPC Thats lets them type a comment.. and when they send the comment.. it goes to my email...?
[Help]CoEmu v2
08/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I need help with CoEmu v2. I did everything that andy said in his guide but when I run CoEmu v2 GameServer it loads a bunch of stuff and then it says "Access denied for user 'coemuorg'@'localhost' <using password: YES">. Maybe I did something wrong, or I missed something? I did this yesterday so I don't remember exactly everything I changed or I would write it here. :confused: http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww257/moneygan g1111/Error2.jpg
Need only a bit help with coemu
07/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I would up a coemu server but there come a error at the gameserver.exe and loginserver.exe the error is line 30.... and this others... can anyone help me maybe
i need help in CoEmu v2
05/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i need backup for all thing fixd in CoEmu v2 cq_actions for COEMU v2 CoEmu v2 Character Creation Page LadyLuck in Prize room request for leaving Birth Village CoEmu V2 5095 Skills V5095 Client For The New Source Release! Fix the ShopMall in Coemu Source Cup Awards / CoEmuV2 MAKE SCROLLS WORK CoEmuV2 Talisman in Coemu V2 Source