Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about moneytype

Discussion on Question about moneytype within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Question about moneytype

Guys... i have a question here.... in the 5065 client, to add a new moneytype to shops. have some files to edit? or only on the Conquer.exe ?
Old 12/05/2016, 02:19   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You can create any new in-game currency or point-based system simply through server actions. If you're looking for a means of displaying that currency's value outside of NPC dialog windows or commands, then you will need to edit a substantial amount of files in the client. If you're asking the question of how to do it, it's very likely out of your reach at this time. Maybe the volunteer thread would be a better option for you. You can start with just adding commands and NPC dialogs if you're eager.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2016, 02:55   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I realize I could have been more descriptive - I'm studying for finals right now. There are ways people have solved this problem, such as making their own HTML5 windows like how Chris does it or hooking the client and modifying asset files. Again though, it might be out of your scope since both require work in reverse engineering. The simplest solution that sounds like would get the job done is a point based currency that's all server sided. You can always improve on it later. You can also switch currency for shop windows using special cases on the server (to use the other currency) - just an idea. Adding a new currency can sometimes diminish the value of other currencies in the game, so why are you adding a new one (just out of curiosity).
Old 12/06/2016, 11:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Adding a new currency can sometimes diminish the value of other currencies in the game, so why are you adding a new one (just out of curiosity).
I assume it could be something like voting points or something similar to bound cps.
Old 12/09/2016, 18:47   #5

thanks... i will do my best ^^ don't know reverse engineering... but coding as well... ty guys