Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired of those stupid errors? - Help is here! (C#)

Discussion on Tired of those stupid errors? - Help is here! (C#) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Tired of those stupid errors? - Help is here! (C#)

Hey there!

Are you one of those who really wants to understand programming, be able to code for yourself and maybe do it for a living in the future? I'm here to help you!

I'm a little out of cash and full of motivation, so now I'm letting people "hire" me as a tutor/teacher. Of course, this is not free, but the price can be discussed later on.

I'm capable of explaining and teaching you how to start from line 1 to assist you in making custom programs.

Experience:

Quote:
Custom gamesource for Conquer Online 1.0 & Conquer Online 2.0

SMS/Textmessage Reader & Sender

Anti-virus that includes 50+ other anti-viruses and they scan the same file(s)

Router-controller (Open/Close ports, filter word, IP-addresses and websites)

Website editor

Speed up computer

Recorder (Record keys,mouse movement and mouseclicks)

Viruses (All from keyloggers to printscreener, all info get uploaded on a database or sent to mail)

Image remaker (Size,color etc)

Web searcher (Search a word or phrase on the internet and get you to that site, can also be customized to download files)

FPS game anti-cheat
And much much more. . .

All these were made in C#, as it is my main programming language. I can also teach some HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP.

I won't charge a lot for helping/guiding/assisting you through what ever you want to do. I am also always open for questions and will help you until you really understand what you wish to learn.

You can contact me here on e*pvp via PM for more information.

Note: I will not assist you in making private-servers or any Conquer-related coding issues/question. I intend to teach you general programming.

To mods: I post this here because people in the CO section are eager to learn general programming so they are able to program their server or game in the future.

We can discuss the price, as it will vary, because there are different variables to think of, such as how long the person uses to learn, what level you want to go to(meaning basics, advanced, intermidiate, etc).

I will assist you using teamviewer and skype/ventrilo.

See ya!
Old 01/04/2010, 21:46   #2

elite*gold: 111
2nd note: The general price classes are not sorted out yet, so may take a day or so before we start.
(PayPal is prefered)
Old 01/04/2010, 21:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Your trying to make money by offering your self as a teacher etc but what monthly weekly?? I might be interested...
Old 01/04/2010, 21:48   #4

I don't know how much Emme is going to do this, but atleast I'll be here allmost daily, though I can only teach at a certain level.(I am mostly here for some backup :P)
Old 01/04/2010, 21:49   #5

It all depends on the buyer.

You can pay me and my team either monthly, weekly, just for those time you need help or purchase so you can ask us any time.

We ensure you that you as a customer will learn alot and understand more about programming, and that you won't be banging your head to the wall everytime you run into trouble.
Old 01/04/2010, 21:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
It all depends on the buyer.

You can pay me and my team either monthly, weekly, just for those time you need help or purchase so you can ask us any time.

We ensure you that you as a customer will learn alot and understand more about programming, and that you won't be banging your head to the wall everytime you run into trouble.
Well id being doing monthly pay ments for a c# teacher...
Old 01/04/2010, 21:54   #7

I would be interested if i had cash i can learn some of this @_@
Old 01/04/2010, 22:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
I would be interested if i had cash i can learn some of this @_@
If you realy wanna learn jose i may just give you some cash ^.^ your a good friend
Old 01/04/2010, 22:05   #9

Received Thanks: 5,291
Shouldn't this be ?
Old 01/04/2010, 22:09   #10

This is more of a, urm, service for e*pvp. Doesn't really concern private servers, just helping people out.
Old 01/04/2010, 22:10   #11

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~ View Post
This is more of a, urm, service for e*pvp. Doesn't really concern private servers, just helping people out.

Lol so it shouldn't even be in this section period?
Old 01/04/2010, 22:14   #12

Read the post, now stop posting off-topic stuff.
Old 01/04/2010, 22:18   #13

I was intrested if you could help for a co server :P

Regards
Old 01/04/2010, 22:27   #14

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
To mods: I post this here because people in the CO section are eager to learn general programming so they are able to program their server or game in the future.
Regardless of the such it shouldn't be posted here.

Hybrid (yes I'm speaking in 3rd person, hi) disapproves of this topic and thinks people are better off attempting to self teach themselves using web-guides, and books.

As, I forget if it was Sparkie or Korvacs who initially said this; Or maybe it was even Saint:
You practice bad habits in your code, and then in your releases, you pass these habits on to other coders. As they develop in programming, they retain and sometimes will rely on these habits making programmers who're capable and have efficient and tidy-programming styles have to beat out their old-bad habits.

Don't take this as a personal attack, it's just my two cents that you shouldn't be teaching someone else.

Edit:
Here's an example,
Quote:
FPS game anti-cheat
Although I can't guarantee you coded this in a .NET language (C#, VB.NET, etc.) if this was coded in any other language than C/C++, you shouldn't call yourself a programmer.
Old 01/04/2010, 22:31   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Regardless of the such it shouldn't be posted here.

Hybrid (yes I'm speaking in 3rd person, hi) disapproves of this topic and thinks people are better off attempting to self teach themselves using web-guides, and books.

As, I forget if it was Sparkie or Korvacs who initially said this; Or maybe it was even Saint:
You practice bad habits in your code, and then in your releases, you pass these habits on to other coders. As they develop in programming, they retain and sometimes will rely on these habits making programmers who're capable and have efficient and tidy-programming styles have to beat out their old-bad habits.

Don't take this as a personal attack, it's just my two cents that you shouldn't be teaching someone else.

Edit:
Here's an example,

Although I can't guarantee you coded this in a .NET language (C#, VB.NET, etc.) if this was coded in any other language than C/C++, you're (no I'm not directly making a reference to you Emme for clarification) an idiot.
What your saying is it be better if i just read a c# guide book and google tutorials for it?
I have c# c++ java script html php books that i sometimes read...
Wicth is better Teacher Or Self Learn?
Closed Thread