Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]LOTF or CoEmu V2

Discussion on [Question]LOTF or CoEmu V2 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Question]LOTF or CoEmu V2

Guys... ive tryed 5119 to buggy ive tryed 5165 to buggy and i dont like horses

Im thinking bout LOTF or CoEmu V2
But wicth one is better to use?
Thanks in advance =P
Old 01/04/2010, 20:53   #2

for me is CoEmu V2 but is my opinio only
Old 01/04/2010, 21:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramix View Post
for me is CoEmu V2 but is my opinio only
Im not sure botu CoEmu V2 tho
Old 01/04/2010, 21:12   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cømbat View Post
Guys... ive tryed 5119 to buggy ive tryed 5165 to buggy and i dont like horses

Im thinking bout LOTF or CoEmu V2
But wicth one is better to use?
Thanks in advance =P

CoEmuV2 is stabler.
And LOTF is waaay buggy.
Old 01/04/2010, 21:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis C View Post

CoEmuV2 is stabler.
And LOTF is waaay buggy.
Well CoEmu is ok, so i think ill use it then
Old 01/04/2010, 21:15   #6

elite*gold: 20
Unless you're a pro coder you won't be able to fix up LOTF on the other side a pro coder would never use LOTF.
Old 01/04/2010, 21:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Unless you're a pro coder you won't be able to fix up LOTF on the other side a pro coder would never use LOTF.
I can code... im not like others im not so good but im good enough to work with sources....
And who says a pro coder dont use LOTF maybe they do, maybe they just dont wanna say they do..
Old 01/04/2010, 21:37   #8

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cømbat View Post
I can code... im not like others im not so good but im good enough to work with sources....
And who says a pro coder dont use LOTF maybe they do, maybe they just dont wanna say they do..
No, because pro coders either make their own source, or fix up coemu.

@Kiyono
qft.
Old 01/04/2010, 22:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
A "pro" coder wouldn't use the available public sources regardless.
Old 01/05/2010, 08:40   #10

Received Thanks: 2,518
Write your own. Neither LOTF or COEMU are worth working on, although COEMU is better of the 2, your still better off writing your own. If you write your own you have a significant advantage over other sources and projects.

You can atually debug your own code. You know that if there an exception in your packethandler you can goto that precise line and know what that line is meant to do and better understand why it isnt working. Instead of taking a picture of the exception in the console and posting it on a forum and waiting for someone else to fix it.

That is the single greatest advantage when it comes to writing your own source, you understand your source.
Old 01/05/2010, 17:23   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Write your own. Neither LOTF or COEMU are worth working on, although COEMU is better of the 2, your still better off writing your own. If you write your own you have a significant advantage over other sources and projects.

You can atually debug your own code. You know that if there an exception in your packethandler you can goto that precise line and know what that line is meant to do and better understand why it isnt working. Instead of taking a picture of the exception in the console and posting it on a forum and waiting for someone else to fix it.

That is the single greatest advantage when it comes to writing your own source, you understand your source.
Well i would like to make my own.... But i have no idea how lol... maybe you can tell me how